Feels Better Like This - TianShan

(Based off the new chapter)

One Day

Guan Shan breaths out a puff of air, he's leaning against a brick wall of a barley lit alleyway. He Tian is in front of him, hands on his knees as he tries to catch his breath. He glares at him. He doesn't know how long they'd been running, half of the time was Guan Shan nearly tripping over himself while He Tian pulled him along from whatever they (He Tian) were running from.

"I think we lost them" He Tian chokes out.

"Are you out of your goddamn mind?!" He hisses- "you can't just- you can't just run away everytime you get in trouble."

"If I went with my brother, the outcome wouldn't be good."

"He sent people after you- in what world would this be a better solution."

He Tian straightens his back as he tilts his head slightly, "is my husband worried about me~?" He smirks.

Guan Shan frowns seeing the bright red spot practically glowing on the others face, his body acts faster than his mind can process. He gently grabs the others chin, turning him to get a better view. "Does it hurt?" He whispers.

He Tian sighs, "only a little, I've been through worse." He feels himself smile seeing a small pout spread across the redheads face.

"Hey" he says, "I'll be alright, I've got my husband and that's all I need."

"Idiot, I'm not your husband." He mumbles, not bothering to fight back when the ravenette pulls him into a warm embrace.

"If something happens" He Tian whispers, "If I disappear for a while, will you wait for me?"

Guan Shan feels the others body stiffen, he can feel the anxiety growing more as the other waits for his answer.

"Why are you ask that kind of thing?" He says.

"Just please say you will- I don't think- I don't think I can comeback if you're not there."

"What do you-"

"Please- you can lie- I just need-"

Guan Shan stares at the grey eyes, they're so full of emotion, something he only sees when they're together.

In what felt like forever, in both their minds, Guan Shan finally nods, "yeah, I'll be here."

It's not exactly a yes, but it's not a no either, and that's more than what He Tian could ask for.

"I really wanna kiss you right now." He says, smiling softly when the redhead splutters.

"Wh-What?!" - "you can't just-"

"Can I kiss you?"

"He Tian"

He Tian hums, he leans his forehead on the others shoulder, closing his eyes as he breaths him in. "I wish we could stay like this forever." He finds himself sighing. His smile widens when Guan Shan arms wrap around him, securing him safely to him.

Guan Shan tilts his head awkwardly, but manages to kiss He Tians reddened cheek, "Thats all you're getting." He grumbles.

He Tian huffs a quiet laugh, holding on tightly to the other hoping this moment would last them a lifetime.

Chu, chu, chu

"Does it still hurt?" Guan Shan asks in between small kisses on the others face.

He Tian smiles, "not at all baby, not at all."

————————————————————
A/N: it's not that long but I wanted to write some fluff <3
————————————————————
Artist Credit- @deadlilmoon  -Tumblr