Prologue (1) || Stream Cut Short

"I can't believe it, I've gone for two days- and- and-" Tommy stammered on his words purposefully, for a bit of spice in the lore. For the animatics. To the left, a monitor showing his chat displayed nearly 500,000 people spamming things like 'F', 'o7,' and 'don't worry it's platonic.'

     "- and Tubbo's married!" His voice was shaky. He turned his Minecraft character around and looked at Tubbo's character, who was peering at him from behind a street light. 

JackManifoldTV has left the game.

     Tommy opened his mouth to speak again, but he noticed his monitor showing his chat turn black. Pressing escape on his keyboard, Tommy subtly moved his mouse. He assumed it had fallen asleep and tried to wake it up. The screen remained black.

     The hell?

     Looking back at his screen, Tommy groaned. His Minecraft seemed to have crashed, the error message screen displayed. On top of that, his camera's light was off, so it wasn't on, which means his stream either ended or was just a black screen over the error.

     "Fuck." He groaned. He looked at the error message to see if he could figure out what had happened.

Failed to connect to server

merging;error: no further information:

     "Never seen that error before." Tommy mumbled. He went to tab out and message Tubbo or Ranboo to see if it'd happened to them, but his mouse didn't move. In fact, Tommy pressed several buttons but nothing changed on his screen.

     The world spun and a spike of cold pain shot through Tommy. His head began to ache, and his stomach churned. He gripped the arms of his chair and tried to still the world.

     When it wouldn't stop, Tommy screwed his eyes shut and willed away the strange things that were happening.

     Slowly, his thought faded and he found himself asleep, despite feeling so uneasy.

Tommyinnit has left the game.

Tubbo_ has left the game.

Ranboo has left the game.

Dream has left the game.

Technoblade has left the game.

Skeppy has left the game.

BadBoyHalo has left the game.

Tommyinnit has joined the game.

Tubbo_ has joined the game.

Ranboo has joined the game.

Dream has joined the game.

Technoblade joined the game.

Skeppy has joined the game.

BadBoyHalo has joined the game.