𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

Majesty.

"Mia, tell me why this unknown ass boy popped up to my house last night and you know where I stay at is dangerous

"Mia, tell me why this unknown ass boy popped up to my house last night and you know where I stay at is dangerous." I chattered to my best friend.

"I should've been there, I would've pepper sprayed him," Samia flopped down beside me. "But nah for real, why the hell, how the hell? you don't communicate with nobody but me so how he got your address?" She questioned.

Which was true, she was the only friend I had and the only person I basically communicate with, shit I barely even come to her house. Me and Mia met at the club, doing bottle service almost a year ago.

"I guess he had the wrong address," I shrugged my shoulders popping a hot Cheeto in my mouth. "He was looking for some boy named Ty and he must've was gone murk that nigga, he had on all black with the black Air Force ones and you know what they say about them shoes."

Samia lift one of her brows up, "Ty? that name sound real similar, I just can't put my finger on it but I been telling your ass to move in with me and out that dangerous ass hood. We can be roommate besties." She rolled her eyes.

She's been asking me to move in with her for the longest but I don't want to rely on anyone.

I sighed. "I don't want to be a burden on nobody, I know you wouldn't mind it but nah." I twisted my lips.

"Majesty, you know and you know me better then that. I've been begging you to move in with me for the longest, you won't be no burden on me and you know that." She said in response, I may consider.

"You got work tonight?"

"yup, I wish boss would put me on the stage because that bottle service role ain't making me nothing at all." I grumbled, running my fingers through my hair.

"You know how-" She started but was interrupted by two hard knocks on the door.

I laid back scrolling on Instagram as she got up to answer the door, she knew it was her lil boo.

And like I said, it was her boo, Dominique along with another boy behind him. I took a quick gaze at the pretty pecan brown skin boy behind him and then the lil skinny legs, it was the boy who popped up at my apartment the other night.

"Dominique, your ass just be popping up to my house like it's your shit." She slammed the door, cutting her eyes at him, catching my attention.

"Mayne' shut your ass up," Dominique responded to her before he greeted me with a wassup jes.

"Hey D," I greeted him back.

Dominique and Samia went in her room to talk about whatever meanwhile, ole boy face was just buried in his phone as he typed away.

I scrolled through my phone looking at old pictures of me and my baby, she's so gorgeous. I smiled to myself, I miss her. Swiping still, I came across a picture of me and my baby daddy, by now my cheeks we're hurting from smiling so hard.

I miss him, I miss my daughter, my grandma.

Snapping me out my trance, I heard ole boy call my name. "What?" I locked my phone and look at him, curiously.

Isaac looked me deeper in my eyes, "You that pretty ass girl from the other night huh?" He pulled at his lil beard.

I shook my head yes, "And you that nigga that popped up to my house looking like a killer the other night huh?" I smartly remarked.

He smirked, "I am a killer, how old you is though?"

"Nineteen and you?"

I heard him laughed a little before answering my question, "I'm twenty, lil mama." He ran his tongue over his lips.

Before I could say anything else Samia and D came back in the living room, I guess the boys was about to go because D was walked outside.

Isaac turned his attention towards me before leaving out, "Ima catch you later, pretty girl." He grinned at me before leaving out behind D, his lil skinny ass but I can't talk.

I know my cheeks we're red as a tomato because I was smiling hard as hell when he said pretty girl.

Samia came and flopped on beside me, grinning. "How the hell you and shiesy know each other?"

I scrunched my eyebrows together confused on who the hell is shiesty. "Who the hell is shiesty? that man name is Isaac, girl."

"Yes girl but everyone in the hood call him shiesty, his nickname." She replied before going to the pantry and coming back. "I know I knew a Ty, so that's the Ty shiesty looking for him." Samia mumbled to herself but not low enough.

"Who the hell is Ty? that's the dude Isaac came to my house looking for."

"Ty is some boy from the other side of the atl that they got beef with, the streets about to get hot, girl."

——-
Hm, I don't know how I feel about this chapter.
How y'all liking it?
Favorite character?