2♤

"Jung Jannah"

"Wake up we have to go to school now," her brothers voice could be heard at the door way.

The said girl, lazily got out of bed  and
did her normal morning routine and than went downstairs to join her brother for breakfast.

"So you guys have a Maths quiz today and than you have art and than you don't have anymore project and assignment or classes so you'll be heading home with Annegiea okay."

Her brother said  as they arrived at school and since her brother had classes he asked his girlfriend Annegiela to drop her off at home and stay with her since she's sick.

"Alright were here."

"Did you take your medication with incase you don't feel well."

"Yes,Sungchan I got it with me and don't worry about me I'll be fine."

"Ookay I'm just making sure everything is with you."

Jannah smiled at her brother as he kissed her forehead and she left.

Seeing her sister safely enter the building he also went after her and went to find his girlfriend.

As Jannah arrived she immediately went to her locker and open it.

She was shock to see a letter in her locker.

She took it and carefully opened it.

Meet me at the rooftop after Art class if you don't I'll expose you to the whole school.

What no hint, no whatsoever.

The bell rang signaling class starts now.
Pushing the the words she just read out of her mind she immediately ran to her first class Maths.

"Good morning student's" a handsome teacher walked in with his folder and a cup of coffee as he took his seat and motion for the class to sitdown and the class president Jiyeon to deliver the quiz paper.

"Good Morning Mr. Moon sorry I'm late." a male student with blonde hair enter the classroom and ofcourse all eyes are on him.

"Oh Its you Chenle well, since you were out of whole last week class, I asked Ms.Jung here to send you some notes for you to review for the test."

"Oh yeah, I received it. Thank you Mr. Moon."

Chenle said as he walked towards his desk which was same row as Jannah and next to the windows.

"Aww are you fully heal le?"

A girl pout as she looked at him with puppy eyes.

The boy just chuckled and ruffled her hair and muttered a "I'm okay now Jiyeon" to her  as they were all now focus on their test.

-

Seeing as the boy is fine and all she crossed her finger and was praying that her notes actually might help me alot with the test.

It was now 20 minutes into the test and Jannah was done.

So she went through her work to make sure she didn't skip a question and answer it all.

Without noticing it the person who left the Note in her locker was actually watching her and taking pictures of her Jung Jannah.

Alright times up! Paper down! Pens closed and I need to turn your papers down and put it on the to left on your desk Mr. MOON said as he walked by picking each of their papers.

You may go now.

Finally, Jannah sight as she stood up and check her watch, as she needs to take her medication before her art class.

As she packed her stuffed a shoulder came in contact with hers, and bumped her ,she drop her school books but since she hates arguements so she just let it slide not caring to look at whoever bumped her she just picked her books and left.

She went to her locker and it is another note in her locker.

This time there were  words written in red something like blood.

Stay the hell away from Chenle or I'll tell the whole school about you stocking Chenle and putting love notes in his Locker for Jisung to bring it to him.

Oh ps
No one loves you so why don't you go and join you parents?

With that the mentioning of her parents she started freaking out and she started shaking crying.

What did I do for this people to do this to me. She kept on crying and she felt dizzy she tried to looked for her medicine In her bag.

But than she realized it wasn't in it.

-

Chenle who saw what happened in the class, the way he saw Jiyeon bumped into Jannah something about it just got on his nerves.

While looking at how everyone just laughed and some even took her notes and threw it into the trash bin.

Laughing they left, Chenle could see how she tried to put all the tears away and just force a smile and pick her books and left but something was on the floor.

Chenle went and picked it up and realized it was medicine's he decided to bring to her.

He went out to of the math classroom and walked toward the art  classroom but oddly she wasn't at her spot.

Panic rushed through him, yet he didn't know why he ran to the locker area and there he saw her crying and shaking.

Worriedly he ran towards the girl and embraces her into a tight hug and seeing as the girl kept on crying he decided to take her to the rooftop for fresh air.

But just as he was about to carry her in a bridal style a scent caught his nose and looking at a note in her locker and the one she was holding he was so angry that if weren't for Jisung who came running to him when he saw  vision of Chenle carring her.

"Hyung what happened?" Jisung asked worriedly.

"There here" Haechan gasps at the sight of the girl who is now clingy tightly on Chenle who seem to calm down by the girls hold and focus his attention at her.

"Who are they?" Yuna and Ryujin said in unison.