LAST PART

"We won again." Riddhima shouts grinning,"Armaan we won again." She jumps the fifteenth time and kisses his cheeks making him stare at everyone around as the crowd is either glaring at them both or smiling.

He holds her and nods before he whispers,"can we somewhere quite?"

She frowns winching,"why? We are having so much fun here."

"You're having so much fun here, Riddhima.  I don't like crowd." He whispers again and stares at her, hoping she'd understand his discomfort.

"Ohh!" She looks around and finds everyone's attention on them and nods, "yeah, they all are staring at you, how can you like it.." cringing, she turns to him,"I didn't see that."

He shrugs,"you were busy enjoying yourself!"

She nods and takes his hand,"we did what I loved, now we'll do what you'll love. Come."

Dragging him across the hall, she takes him out of the casino and to the open restaurant at the top of the ship.

Armaan takes a deep breath in and turns to look at her to find her staring at him, smiling.

"What?" He asks and raises his brow at her.

"You!"

"What about me?"

"You love to be quite and in your bubble, don't you?" She looks at tilting her head.

He smiles and nods,"I like it. But in the bubble," he pulls her closer and kisses her head,"I can pull you too."

"Really? You'll let me in your bubble."

He nods putting both his hands around her waist.

"Even though you like to be quite and I cannot keep?"

He nods again and grins,"because you cannot!"

She frowns and stares at him,"ehh?"

He smiles and pulls her closer,"you fit just perfectly into my quite little bubble. You talk and I don't.  You don't think about what others care and live beautifully while I make sure I am just not getting any attention. You love yourself and I think I love you too.."

She covers his lips with her palm, "don't say that.."

"What?"

"That you... you know, love and.." she pouts,"it's a scary small three words."

Armaan raises his brow and moves her palm,"what? Scary?"

"Yes. I have heard people say 'I love you' and then the whole chemistry changes. They fight and argue and.." she again pouts,"it's hard. Atleast what I have heard from Muskaan and Tahir."

He chuckles shaking his head,"you need to make other friends,  Riddhima."

"Why?" She glares at him,"I like my friends very much, thank you."

"Because love is beautiful and with you, it's going to be magical." He moves his hand to her face bending closer, with their lips just inches apart,  he breathes out,"every second with you has been just the best and I can't believe I am saying this so soon but I see you with me till far, far from now."

With her eyes shut, she feels his fingers sliding in her hair and she sucks in the air as much as she gets before she feels his lips on hers. Slumping,  she gives into the temptation and kisses him back with the same fervour as he does.

Their lips moves in sync as her hands moves to his shoulder, holding him tightly, moving closer to him.

After a few minutes,  they break off the kiss with their heads joined together and they both breathe heavily, still enjoying the jittery feeling on their lips and in their minds, running through the whole body like hot blood.