PART TWO

Inside the mini bus, Riddhima stares outside,  her hair open and all over her place as she couldn't wipe off the goofy smile from her face.

Her mind wanders to the exactly moment when he said nothing but two simple words.

No one ever took stand for her. In fact it was never needed because she knows how to take care of herself but today was different.

A complete stranger who hardly talks spoke for her and it made her feel damn special. 

"Ridzi.." Muskaan calls her and hands her the phone which she took to transfer the picture. Riddhima smiles taking back the phone and she opens her insta aap and goes live on Instagram.

"Hello beautiful people, it's your very own cuteness overloaded." She says and pulls the phone up to Muskaan and Rahul,"Muskaan, she goes by jhalli panjabam on Instagram with 1.7k followers. And Rahul.."she turns to Rahul,"what's your Instagram Id?"

Rahul smiles at Riddhima,"it's Rahul Garewal 29 with round about 200 followers."

Muskaan makes a face while Riddhima laughs,"that's such a boring name with very low followers.. You could do so much better."

She turns back her phone,"so Rahul is as boring as his ID. And I am as good as I should be. Guess where am I, you guys.."

And she shows the road with seaview in the live video before she pulls the phone back and starts reading the comments.

"Yes people, I am in goa. Remember the very to do list we all discussed once. One is off it and I am here.."

And again she reads the comments when she gets one asking 'who's the handsome hunk staring  at you from the back?'

Riddhima frowns and turns to look and finds Armaan staring at her. She stares at him as their eyes lock before he looks away and Riddhima frowns even deeper.

'Did @cuteness_overloaded got herself  a new stalker ?'

'He is so handsome!  Why don't you ask him out, cuteness?'

'@cuteness_overloaded he is so checking you out.'

And she reads the comments below before she wraps up the live video quickly  and turns to look at Armaan who has his beanie cap over his eyes as he sleeps or pretends to sleep.

She sighs,"Tahir is Right.  He is weird."Then she again recalls the moment when he stood up for her and smiles,"but he is very nice man."

Once they reach to the church, Riddhima gets off the bus and Tahir puts his hand around her,"I saw the live."

"So?"

"He definitely was staring at you."

"What?"

"Why, didn't you see him checking you out?"

"More like glaring." Riddhima says laughing,"and you are the reason, probably."

"What?" Tahir asks and turns behind to look at Armaan who's glaring him,"what did I do to him?"

"You didn't..  that's the problem."she giggles and tries to move away from him but he pulls her back.

"Not so fast cuteness." He stares in her eyes,"tell me what do you know? What do you have behind that thick skull of yours?"

Riddhima looks around and she finds Armaan walking past them without glancing a look at her.