Chapter 1

Y/N's P.O.V
I was sleeping peacefully until my alarm started ring. Ahh what the F**k why I can't even sleep peacefully. One day I will really break my phone because of this.
Now I have to woke up because there is no other option for me because I have to go to school or other wise my mom will beat me really bad.
Mom: Y/N if you have waked up then get ready or other wise you will be late and get detention.
Y/N: Mom I am awake I am coming after wearing my clothes.
I shouted from my room. Then I brushed my teeth take a shower and wear this :

 Then I brushed my teeth take a shower and wear this :

I don't use make up. I done my hair
like this :

Mom: Y/N come down and eat your breakfast

Y/N: Ok mom coming.
I shouted from my room. I ate my breakfast and worn my shoes.
And waited for my bus at the bus stop. Then after my bus arrived in 5 minutes. And time skips in bus after one hour I arrive to my destination aka my school. I was on time and my class will start after 15 minutes so I went to my locker and put my things and then someone shouted my name from my back.
??: Y/N!!!
Then I turn back it was Lisa my best friend.
Y/N: hey Lisa what happened why are you shouting my name. I told her
Lisa: hey Y/N you know there is a fight going on and in that fight BTS is also included.
Y/N: What really. Ok it's a bad news but what I will do by knowing it.
Lisa: Your Ex boyfriend Kai he is also included. Kai is the one who is getting beaten.
What is she saying is she gone mad or pranking on me.
Y/N: What I am also going to see if they will kill him then what I will do. I know I am her ex girlfriend but then also he is my friend anyway.
Then Me and Lisa went where the fight was going on. Then I see that what she said was real. Kai was really getting beaten up by Taehyung one of the brother of BTS.
I was about to cry but my eyes and Taehyung eyes met and he seen that I was about to cry but it was a miracle after seeing me he stop punching him and only given him a warning to not bump into him again with his friends or otherwise he will kill him. And then he stopped the other two Jungkook and Jimin. Then I go to Kai and helped him.
Kai: Why are you helping me I have breaked up with you right.
That word breaked up make me wanna cry but I don't cry and tell him why am I helping him.
Y/N: I am not your girlfriend so what we are friends now also. And If you now also not love me then why you don't have any girlfriend.
Kai: I don't have any girlfriend because I didn't get any girl of my type.
Kai in mind: Y/N I now also love you that's why I don't have any girlfriend You are now also my heart.
Why this guy always want to prove me wrong. Ahh but who care wow and now the bell has also rang now I will be late because of this guy.
Kai: Y/N you go the bell has rang I will go by my own.
Y/N: You can't go by your own you have bruises all over you. I will take you to the nurse's room.
Kai: But you will be late because of m-
He was cut of by me.
Y/N: you no buts just come with me.
Then I take him to the nurse's room and and then the nurse said him to rest. And then I went to my class. Now I am really scared that Mrs Lee will give me detention. As I was about to enter the classroom Mrs Lee stopped me.
Mrs Lee: Y/N you are whole 20 minutes late !!!!!!
She shouted on me.
Y/N: Mrs Lee I can expai-
As I was about to say someone cut of my sentence. And then I look back then it was Taehyung.
Taehyung: Mrs Lee she is late because She was taking a injured guy to nurse's room. And also if you don't know the reason then you are no one to shout on her like this.
Then Mrs Lee said me to sit on my seat. I was really surprised from what he said.
Then after that time skips to home.
(Author's Note:
Guys I am some what lazy so pls don't take me wrong that I didn't show what happened in school.)
I say hi to my mom and then she told me to come down after changing my clothes because she wants to tell me something.
I went to my room and then changed my clothes and went down.
And I was watching tv and suddenly mom came and sat beside me.
Mom: Y/N
Y/N: What happened mom.
Mom: I wanted to tell you that I have a boyfriend and I am dating him from 9 months and he have seven children and the man I love is
Kim Nam-Doo he the CEO of the company  Kim Corporation and we are going to marry after one month.
Y/N: Wow mom you find a boyfriend and dating him from 9 months and also going to marry him next month. I am so happy for you you have find someone who can love you.
Mom face was blank. Then mom said.
Mom: Y/N I thought that you will be angry but it's ok that you are not so we are going to have dinner with them today so wear the new dress which I have given you we will go at
8 pm.
Y/N: Really I am so excited.
Then mom leaves me alone and then time skips to 7.
I got into my room and wear and done my make up and hair like this:

Then I go downstairs and my mom see me and told meMom: OMG I never thought my daughter can be this much beautiful

Mom: OMG I never thought my daughter can be this much beautiful.
Y/N: Ok Mom thanks let's go or we will be late.
Mom: Oh ok let's go.
Then Time skips to their house or I should say mansion when I saw the house my eyes was wide open.
This was the house sorry mansion:

The Mom knocked on the door and a guy of my mother's age open the door and hugged my mom and then he broked the hug and asksMr Kim Nam-Doo: you must be her daughter Y/N right

Mr Kim Nam-Doo: you must be her daughter Y/N right.
Y/N: Right.
Mr Kim Nam-Doo: You know me right.
Y/N: Right Mrs Kim.
Mr Kim Nam-Doo: If you are comfortable then you can call me dad.
Y/N: Yes sure Dad.
Then we went inside and he tell the maid to call his sons and then I see that they are BTS and they will be my step brothers also then they introduced their self and I does the same then we done the dinner together and in between that we talked about many things. Then it was the time for me and my mother to go back home. Then me and my mother went in the car and we said our goodbyes and then we went home and I done my night routine and wear my PJs and put the alarm
And went to sleep.
**********************************
Pls if you like this chapter then pls follow me and vote me so I can write more chapters and pls comment your opinion that how this chapter was and how should it be.