Present

(December 24, 2020)

(3rd Person POV)

(Kanto-Vermillion)

Paul, along with Ash, Gary, May and Leaf were heading towards Dawn's house. They went to a gift shop. "We will meet outside the shop after everyone is finished buying gifts. Smell ya later~." Said Gary. They went different ways to find gifts for others.

(Ash's POV)

I have already bought gifts for Leaf, Dawn, May, Gary and Misty. Only Paul's is left. Let's see, his attitude is cold and he is kind of anti-social. How about a shirt with the some kind of phrase to match his?

When I turned around, I saw a dark blue shirt. On it, was written the perfect thing for Paul-PATHETIC. And it is his usual catchphrase so, why not? Never thought this type of shirt would exist.

"How much will it cost?" I asked the shopkeeper. 

"$100, Sir." Wow, this shirt costs this much. Not that I don't have money, but still.

"Ok, I'll buy it." I replied and went to the cash counter. I paid and received the bill. 

I told them to gift wrap it cause I don't know how to do the same. I went outside and saw Gary standing there.

(Gary's POV)

I had everyone's gifts so I didn't have to buy them. Yup, ladies, you know, I am the GREAT GARY OAK! I am always one step ahead of everyone. I am-Oh! Here comes Ashy-Boy.

"Hey Gary. Bought everybody's presents?" He asked me.

"Yes. I already did that. Always slow, I see, ASHY-BOY." And I had fun saying that.

"Hey! Don't call me Ashy-Boy!" He shouted.

"Hello boys~." Oh no. It's Leaf! She always drives me crazy! I always feel a weird feeling in my stomach around her. Yes, I like her. I can't deny th-

"Have you both bought the gifts?" She asked in her cute voice. 

"Yeah. Already done, I am always one step ahead, Leafy." I replied.

(Leaf's POV)

When I came outside, I saw Ash and Gary standing, or rather fighting there.

"Hello boys~." I said that because I knew someone has to stop them.

I saw Gary looking at me in a funny way I can't understand. 

"Have you both bought the gifts?" I asked.

"Yeah. Already done, I am always one step ahead, Leafy." Ok, that really did it.

"How many times have I told you not to call me LEAFY?!" 

(Misty's POV)

When I came outside, I heard shouting. And I bet $50 that it's Gary and Leaf.......

"How many times have I told you not to call me LEAFY?!" 

......told you. Now give it to me. *portal opens* *Dee comes out and gives $50* *fourth wall breaks* Dee-Oh, Bye! *portal closes* 

Hehehehe! My first income.

"Ok Leaf, it's alright. He will not call you Leafy again. Right?" I asked Gary while showing him my Misty Mallet 500. That gave him the hint.

(The above 4 were Kanto quardret. It is mostly used for Red, Green, Blue and Yellow in Manga but I consider them the same.)

(And I think it's getting boring so I will skip it. They have bought the gifts and are heading towards Dawn's house.)

(No one's Pov)

Everyone was walking peacefully when, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Our heroes went towards her house and saw Toyuko with a sword with black aura surrounding him. Everyone was startled because he was holding his sister, Dawn's hand and shouting at her, sword in his other hand.

"How can you forget?!" He shouted at her. Johanna was passed out behind the *cough*non-related*cough* siblings.

He opened a portal using his dimension sword, and took both him and Dawn into it. When they were going, Paul jumped and took a hold of Dawn's other hand.

The three of them were sucked inside the portal leaving their friends wandering what just happened. 

The portal closed and in its place was a screen of nearly 96cm. The people left(Ash, Leaf, Gary, Misty, May and Johanna-which has regained consiousness) watched the three go through a space like looking place. 

Then only, a light appeared and everything was dark.

=============================

Hey guys! I updated! If you all are confused, read the following.

See, I told you all they have powers and all. Toyuko has a sword which will be helpful in going to any dimension. But, it also helps in going to the past.

This whole story takes place in the year 2020. And don't ask me why. Basically, the three characters mentioned above are the main ones. This story will be somewhat like visiting the past. Paul's powers will be known to all of you later, cause I am not in the mood to reveal it now.

Hope you all understood the above thing!

If still confused, you can ask the questions in the comment section below. And as you all can see, in this chapter, they are the same age as told in the summary.

If I made any mistake, comment them bellow!

Vote and thanks!

BYE!