Scarred for Life

An hour back I was having my daily dose of stalkage when I clicked on a story (which I will not name in fear of being hunted down). Does the law say I can't point out certain stories over the internet? Dunno, but if you think my parents have the money to bail me out of jail then you must be 1) Insane or 2) Filthy rich.

    Wait a second... What was I talking about? Isn't it funny how one moment I was talking about opening a story and five seconds later I was calling you insane/filthy rich? I just get sidetracked like that. Anyway...

    Back to the story. *Ahem, ahem* When I opened the story I decided " hey, the description is nice, and I love the story cover" because lets face it - we do judge a book by a cover.

   Then I actually opened the story. So there I was, laying on my bed tangled in a bundle of covers. That's when it happened. Suddenly I was reading a smex scene.

    How did it happen so quickly? The world may never know, but next thing you know I was repeatedly tapping my BACK button, exiting the story.

    Before you think I'm a softy who can't handle smack let me explain. This wasn't your ordinary frick-frack, it shouldn't have been on any site let alone Wattpad.

   Now lets have a moment of silence for all those poor, poor people who clicked on a story like this - I know how you feel. Probably scarred for life.

.

.

.

   Okay, moment of silence over.

    An-tee-way thanks for reading, and any ideas? Just press that little comment button!
Toodles!
                                             ~Mikayla