Second date: The Sad One

Today will be the second date for her. Hades will meet Hestia in the city center.

This time Hestia wears a black short-sleeved shirt, a flared red skirt, and Jasmine white sneakers. She has a small bracelet in her hand and she holds a black purse.

Hades came up He is wearing black jeans and a black T-shirt. As usual, he has his Puma watch and army necklace around his neck.

Hades also looks very handsome and cool

His tight clothing exposes all his muscles. His every movement reveals his torn muscles. Hestia found this style of dress very strange. Since Hades always wears comfortable sportswear, he never likes to wear jeans, especially tight ones. Because they prevent him from moving easily.

This is why it seems strange to Hestia.

Hades approached her and calmly looked at her face. They walked slowly side by side.

People on the streets look at them in interest. Everyone thinks that they are a very beautiful couple. Handsome boy and pretty girl perfect chemistry.

Hestia: I never thought that you would dress like that because you always dress simple and casual. I thought you didn't take this date seriously.

Hades angrily: This stupid Mikush stole the clothes from my wardrobe tonight and put these ones there and left this note on clothes (shows a piece of paper) "Good luck Cool guy".

Hestia smiling: where are we going then?

Hades: Let's go wherever you want. I don't care. Just end this stupid game quickly.

Hestia: Wait! You didn't plan anything when you came to this meeting?

Hades: I'm not interested in this pointless date. It was your idea with Mikush. Do what you want.

Hestia: At least try to have fun with me today. Sometimes you need to relax a bit. I don't think there is any point in living without enjoying life.

They went to the movies together. There were only romantic comedies at the cinema. Hestia chose one of them. When they left two hours later, Hades had a displeased face. It is clear that he was bored with the whole movie.

They went to drink coffee at Starbucks. They sat down and talked.

Hades, as always, gives cold and short answers to her questions. Their date is not going well at all. Hestia doesn't know what to do. Hades is the only boy she cannot talk to properly. He is not a romantic like Mikush. But Hestia wants to be close to him. Because she really appreciates him. But it's really hard to get into his heart.

Walking through the city, they pass an art gallery. Hestia feels like Hades looks at the gallery with interest. Hestia insists on getting there immediately.