Episode 11

Taeyong POV

As I leave Soyeon's room, I come face to face with an angry Doyoung and Taeil.

Rolling my eyes at them, "if your gonna nag at me, don't bother. How did you even know I was in there, I had my shields up this time."

"What your forgetting is madam right there leaks thoughts." Taeil states.

Facepalming myself, I walk to my office, with the two following behind.

After entering the office themselves, they close the door.

"You better fix your mistakes. Maybe she'll be willing to hear you out, if you try to have a normal conversation with her." Taeil hyung advices.

"Ill try." I agree.

"Good." They both leave satisfied.

But right now I didn't have time to fix that. I had a mission to get everyone ready for.

Calling in a meeting, I discuss the plan and strategy with Wayv and 127, who were gonna go on the mission.

By evening, they all set off, I stayed back putting Johnny in command with Kun to take lead of the mission.

Sure dream were here, but Soyeon needed someone for her support and maybe while I'm at it, I could fix my 'mistake as Taeil claims it to be.

Knocking on her door, I hear a 'come in'

As I enter, she has a shocked look on her face, then composing herself.

Letting myself in, I sit on the chair next to her bed.

"Why are you here?" She bluntly asks

"Isn't it obvious? I messed up. I want to say sorry."

She just turns away minding her own business.

"So... what do you like to do when your free?"

"I don't get much free time, even if I do I spend it practicing." She replies.

"Do you like being a leader or do you wish you weren't?"

"I like it. It gives me confidence."

I rub my thumb across her knuckles, clenched on the top of her duvet.

"It's funny sitting with you. I get so much from you, like you're broadcasting on all frequencies."

She frowned. "What does that mean?"

I stretch my legs out, gently bumping the bed.
"It's difficult to explain. I'm sorry I've been rude to you."

"So you're not going to explain what's been the problem with me?" She asks.

"Not today. I've messed it up once; I'm not going to risk spoiling it a second time by rushing. This is too important." I tell getting up, while looking at the clock.

"I'm glad I was able to have a decent conversation without you freaking out. I have some work to finish. I gotta go."

Leaving her room, I head down to the kitchen to make food for the younger ones, myself and Soyeon.

Finishing it, I rush up to the office to get an update from the others about the mission.

At around 12 midnight, the boys return.
Collecting all the required information from the mission, I set aside my work to hit the hay.

Before I could reach room, Taeil hyung halts me, "So?"

"I did as I promised. We had a decent conversation and she didn't freak out. Happy?"

Acting like he was thinking, he nods and walks back to his room.

Letting out a loud yawn, I let myself fall on the bed letting myself fall into dreamland.

Nothing much I suppose for today's update. Next chapter will be up on Saturday!