My Namja

"He coming!!"

All the worker and even the staff there quickly tidy all the places and rush stand up straight while make sure their clothes all okay.

The footsteps getting hear more loud as sign its near them. Then there is one man walking with bodyguard behind him. His eyes was just looking front but enough he cant detect all small things around him.

"Welcome Leader Scoups!!"

All bowing their head 90° degree as perfect respect to him. Scoups just nod and go to his room. May i tell you a story of who this Scoups? Well focus this story i told because its all about him and cant even turn back.

 May i tell you a story of who this Scoups? Well focus this story i told because its all about him and cant even turn back

Well all start when its 6 years ago. He now are 25 years old. How come 19 years old he is? Well simple, the young teenage boy seeing his uncle and aunty get kill infront of him without justice. How he can handle those tragedy by himself when his parents barely know how pain he is hiding under table watching those thing.

The tragic change him. Change the happy boy that always be positive, brave, cheer and excited to everyone surround him to a scarry, strict and no emotions to a small things. Now how he is and why all repect him so much?

That time 3 months on counselor to change him to his oldself back was wasted. His parents only believe doctor can cured him. But doctor was so scared to handle Scoups. But his parents wont believe that their sons was dangerous.

After all he just silent boy but behind his parents, he join the mafia gang. How? At first he found Jeonghan at hospital and become his friend. But one day when they had to back in ward because its already night, a several black man come to them. That time they persuade two boy becoming their member as mafia.

At firsy they didnt believe but they get pull to forest behind hospital where there show uncotious man at tree. One of man hand them a gun but they scared to hold it. Its not just one but four victim was there. Those black man push them to pull the trigger gun. Jeonghan accidently pull first but then he feel satisfied. So that moment Scoups brave himself to shoot the gun.

They agree and tell their backlife family to them and several black man help them how to training those dangerous thing behind their family. Their school was a place that they can show how strong their hands are. Starting when students try to bully them, and get suspended from school.

Scoups? Jeonghan? They didnt even care. Beside they quitely run from house at midnight just to trained those mafia world. They do kill people they had for 3 years. Until they 22 years  they ready to become official mafia. Those mafia there suggest to Scoups to make his own mafia gang.

He totally agree and pull Jeonghan as his partner. Two of them was slowly from down to strong mafia in underworld. Their parents, never care and not know at all. When 1 years passed, Scoups father was dying and cant even hold his own bussiness anymore.