Stressed

I sighed when i walked through the door. I closed it with my feets, and tried to drop my backpack on the floor. It didn't really work, since i had to walk with crutches. "Hey babe." I looked up, to see Shawn standing in front of me. "Hey," i said, still trying to get my backpack off. He laughed a bit at me, and took one of my crutches. "Here, i'll take it." I smiled at him, and my backpack slid down my arm, and landed on the floor with a bump.

I kicked off my shoes, and took of my jacket. Shawn handed me my crutch, but i shaked my head. "Just place them somewhere. They don't hurt anymore," i said, handed him my other crutch. "You sure babygirl? It doesn't look like," he said, pointing to my knees. "Yes Shawn, i'm sure." I sounded annoyed at him, and he looked confused at me.

I sighed, and hugged him. "I'm sorry, i'm just really tired." He placed my crutches in the hall, standing against the wall. "It's okay." He kissed my forehead, and I hugged him a little longer. He took my head in his hands, and kissed me. I smiled at him, and walked into the kitchen. I sat at the island, putting my head in my hands. I could hear some footsteps on the other side of the island, and a little bump.

"What's wrong? I can see there's something." I looked up, seeing Shawn sitting on the table. I sighed - again - and shaked my head. "It's just school. It stresses me out! I have tons of homework, and i don't have a single clue about it! We barely get time to do it, and urg," i said, putting my head in my hands again. I looked up, seeing Shawn, looking worried, yet interested.

He nodded as a sign to that i should continue. "We have to do this math thing, and i'm so lost in it, Shawn! I don't have a single clue about it! I even tried to study in the library today, that's why i came home so late! I googled every single thing, but there wasn't an answer. I'm so confused and stressed, and I-". I didn't even finished my sentence, before I bursted into tears.

He jumped down from the kitchen table, and walked over to me. He spinned me around and hugged me tightly. I had this bad habit of crying, when i was confused. "Ssh, don't cry. I'm sure you'll do great on it." He kissed my forehead, and rubbed my back. "But Shawn, I'm afraid to dump it! I've told myself loads of times that i'll be alright, and i didn't want help! But i'm so afraid to dump it! I suck at math, and you know that!" I just started crying more, and i could see Shawn getting sad.

Shawn hugged me, and tried to calm me down. "C'mon, let's go watch some tv." He looked down at me, and i nodded. He brushed some hair away from my face, and kissed my temple. I took his hand, and walked into the living room with him. I layed down on the couch, my head resting on his lap. "What do you want to watch?", he asked, playing with my hair. I shrugged my shoulders, and looked him in the eyes. "Just put something on." He nodded, and we ended up watching MTV.

I felt my eyes getting heavier as we layed on the couch. Shawn still played with my hair, i watched some TV. I turned a bit around, my head pointing to his chest. My eyes slowly started to close, and my breath getting heavier. I slowly drifted off to sleep, as Shawn watched tv, and played with my hair.