Sleeping beauty

I closed to door, only to walk into completely silence. You could slightly hear some low music coming from one of the rooms, but else it was completely silence. I took off my jacket and hung it on the wall. I walked into the kitchen, looking at the clock. 3:46 PM. Another day with an 6 hour meeting. Don't get me wrong, I love getting into the actress business, but their meetings take sooooo long.

I walked into the living room, but no sight of Y/N. “Y/N?” No answer. I looked outside. Nothing there. “Y/N?” I went upstairs, looking through the bathroom and one of the rooms. I reached our bedroom, and saw the door was almost closed. You could hear the music, and I opened the door, to reveal a sleeping Y/N on the bed with Jaxx.

I smiled, as I walked over to them, sitting on the edge of the bed. Jaxx looked at me, and walked over to me. I gave him a kiss on the head, and stood up. I looked at Y/N. She looked so cute when she sleeps. Her mouth is slightly open, the duvet is right under her chin, and soft snores coming from her mouth. I smiled at the thought of me and her. I was so happy to have her.

I took off my shirt, standing in my shorts, as I walked over to the bed, crawling in next to her. I wrapped my arms around her, as she woke by my actions. “You’re home?” She sat up, her arms supporting her. “Yeah, I came home around 10 minutes ago. Sorry I woke you babygirl.” I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, and smiled at her. She sent me a smile back, laying back down. “It’s okay. I just took a power nap.” She laughed, and yawned. “Yeah, power nap..” She laughed again, and closed her eyes. “You still tired?” She turned her head, so her cheek was on my chest. She nodded, and I removed some hair from her face.

“Go sleep again baby. I’ll wake you up later, then we can go eat McD. I’m too lazy to make dinner.” She laughed a little bit. “Sounds good babe,” she mumbled, and snuggled closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her, and placed my head on top of hers. “Goodnight my sleeping beauty,” I whispered as we both drifted off to sleep.