Bum smacker

This is for @idk_idc4 ! I hope you enjoy it sweetie :)

Since Shawn wasn't going to be home to around 4 PM,  I decided to go clean up the house.

I jammed around to stitches, and didn't heard Shawn coming home. "You look good in my shirt baby." I turned around, feeling the red color creeping up on my cheeks. He walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me.

The next song were thinking out loud, and as cliché it sounds, Shawn took my hand, starting to dance with me. We both grinned from ear to ear, just having an amazing time, even though it may not sound that interesting.

"Take me into your loving arms!" we both screamed, laughing. I layed my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. As we just stood there, swaying back and forth, i realised how happy I am. I got amazing friends, a supportive family, and the worlds best boyfriend.

"I love you Shawn". I looked up at him, giving him a big smile. "Damn, if just you knew how happy you make me babygirl", he whispered, leaning in. We shared a long passionate kiss, and as I pulled away, Shawn grabbed my bum.

I gasped in surprise, looking up at Shawn who stood with a big grin on his face. "Shawn!" He laughed, kissing my forehead, and spun me around one last time. "Let's go dinner?" I nodded, making my way towards the kitchen. I could feel Shawn right behind me, and before he did anything, I spun around, saying "If you smack my bum one more time, you wont be able to walk in so long time, the boys think you turned gay and some other guy had fun with you."

He got wide eyes, and I started laughing. "I'm kidding Shawn. But, that don't mean you can grab my bum. I'll still kick you in the balls". And with that, I left to go make some dinner.