chapter 11

Eeeeee I'll try to post as much as I can with the little amount of time I'm allowed on meh phone due to school . But I'll try for now enjoy a special treat.

Izuku's POV

I heard the conversation about aizawa wanting to scent mark me. Mic was a little unsure. I was a little unsure as well. Should I? I can at least give them that. But I think I'll wait for a week or 2 before letting them scent mark me. I feel myself start to drift off to sleep breathing in aizawas scent. I wonder what mic smells like.....

Noones POV

After izuku fell asleep again, aizawa and mic got comfy around him without moving too much as to not disturb izuku. They went back to watching a random disney movie. Which they groaned when they found out it was bambi. "Aizawaaaaaa do we have to watch bambiiiiiii" aizawa grumbles "yes mic what if he wakes up and found out we skipped a movie? He'll kick our ass" mic lets out small giggles which aizawa seemed to find adorable because he blushes. Mic notices and blushes as well. Aizawa's is in trouble knowing mic and their little omega the will always be nothing but trouble.

2 weeks later brought to you by bakugous titties

It's two weeks later and izuku is nervous because he wants mic and aizawa to scent mark him. So this is where we find the little omega standing outside their doorway unsure.

The other two are nervous as well because they are wanting to scent mark izuku and they don't know how to ask till they hear a knock on their door. "Who is it?" Aizawa says loudly "i-its me we h-have to talk" izuku manages to stutter out when suddenly the door flys open "yes we have to talk to you as well" izuku start to sweat now "h-how about we s-s-day it at the same t-time?" Mic pulls izuku into the room as he nods agreeing "3.....2....1 I/we want you/to scent mark you!!" They look at each other in shock and mic and aizawa tackle izuku in a hug (ze door is magically closed) and he giggles softly and blushes. He shivers as they immediately begin to nuzzle his neck, one if them on each side. Aizawa mumbles something about honey and apples while nuzzling into izu's scent gland. Hizashi simply lays soft kisses onto the opposite scent gland.

Izuku is in heaven and he's starting to get turned on. It's a known fact that an omegas scent glands are very sensitive.And with his alphas kidding and nuzzling them, its making him more hard.

🔞slight smut🔞

Izuku lets out a soft moan when hizashi kisses a certain spot on his gland and both men seem to freeze. Then hizashi nips the same spot extracting a louder moan from the already flustered boy beneath him. Aizawa sits up and pulls away and let's his hand rest on ixukus chest silently asking for permission to touch him further. Which izu of course grants him by pulling his shirt up slightly wanting to feel more of this electrifying pleasure his mates are giving him.

He lets out a particularly loud moan when aizawa starts to play with his nipples. Poor izuku is laying there shaking and already close to coming feeling nothing but pleasure from the two men. "H-hiza-ahh-s-shi" izu manages to moan out "s-scent m-mark m-me please" he whines needily getting impatient. He hears the two mens soft growls at his words "alright little omega if you insist" he suddenly feels a sharp pain then just as suddenly he comes. Nothing but pleasure course's through his entire body. He shakes as his muscles tense as aizawa bites his other side. Izuku has the most intense orgasm of his life as he cums a second time just from being scent marked. 'if this is how scent marking feels....will it feel even better to be marked?' as these thoughts swirl in izu's head he barely has time to register that he came, twice at that too.

🔞Smut over 🔞

Izukus heavy breathing brings mic and aizawa back to the present as their alphas are howling at the achievement of not only scent marking their little omega but also making him cum. And twice as far as they can tell. Izuku slowly loses consciousness knowing his mates won't do anything to harm him. His omega inside him is purring.