The Attack and Return of Goblin King

So just a bit of notice that I may merge the two episodes of 15 and 16 from the anime as there isn't a lot of moments where it would make sense so keep that in mind when reading. Also, I have made changes to the main character in which her age was at first a high schooler but has now changed to 1st year college student, so about 18 years old. The reason being is that if relationships were to be pursued in the future, the age may be a bit much-ish so I chose a age in between (also please let me know if you all want romance or not and if you want a pairing or not so I can set up the relations beforehand to build up). Thanks to those who assist in picking out the errors in wording and text as I am doing these chapters in the AMs so I don't see these mistakes until after they are published. Log Horizon season 3 also came out today as I am writing this chapter, but I won't watch it until I finish season 1 in this fanfic so I am suffering! But for you guys sacrifices must be made!

"Hmm...I see..."

Nayu was currently sitting outside in the castle's garden chatting with Serara, who was at the training camp in the same group as Minori, Touya, Isuzu, and another player whose name was Rudel.

"I was able to be of help to my group because I managed to heal everyone!" Serara exclaimed in the call. "Minori was the one who told me to hide and keep a eye on everyone's status."

"That's good, so after that you all were able to pass the group activity with no deaths." Nayu said. "I'm happy to hear that you all are working hard."

"What about you? How is everything there?"

Nayu's face frowned as she remembered the talk with Regan. The talks about the reason why they were in this world, the types of magic, but the one thought that kept popping up in her mind was about death in the game. "Well...For sure we have been able to learn more about the world. I'll explain more once we are done here."

"I understand..." Chattering was heard on Serara's side before she spoke again. "Sorry Nayu, break time is over so I have to hang up."

"No worries, have fun okay." Nayu smiled as they exchanged their good byes and ended the call. Once the call ended, she took a deep breath in and out before standing up from her spot. "Well then...Serara is doing her best at the camp, the least I can do is work hard to make sure this succeeds."

The members of the trip are currently doing their own thing, hence why Nayu is currently in the castle garden doing her own thing. Shiroe was currently writing up some plans with Henrietta assisting, Akatsuki was walking around as well in her own area, and then Michitaka was focusing on his engine that he brought over to demonstrate to the kingdom.

"Oh, you there..." Someone called out.

Assuming it was to her, Nayu looked around to see a gazebo in the middle of the garden, and underneath that gazebo was the Princess Raynesia El-Arte Cowen.

"Oh, greetings princess Raynesia." Nayu walked up to the gazebo bowing to greet the princess. "Is there something the matter?"

"Nothing is wrong." The princess waved her fan in front of her face. "I would like a bit of your time if you are okay with it."

"Of course." Nayu took the seat across the princess as she spoke. "Then what would you like to talk about princess?"

Raynesia closed her fan placing it on the table. "Please, call me Raynesia."

"Then, Raynesia..." A maid placed a slice of cake in front of Nayu. "If I may ask, why did you call out to me?"

"I would like information regarding one of your group members." Raynesia took a sip of tea before continuing. "Particularity the one who spoke with my grandfather, with glasses."