Chapter 2: The Text

Here's another chapter. Sorry I didn't post in a while. Enjoy!
------------------
After like three am,we went to sleep. I woke up around six to go to the bathroom.After I finished,I got a text. Who could it be from? I thought. I looked at the text and noticed it was from an unknown number. I thought it was a little creepy,but that was okay. I opened the text.What I read next left my eyes bugling...

Oh you think your so innocent, young, sweet Katrina. Well soon you won't have your freedom. If you do not come tomorrow at midnight in Hedge-wood's graveyard,your family,friends,and you will be killed at that same exact time. See you soon, Katrina...

My blood was surging through my veins rapidly! You can here nothing but my unsteady breathing,the other girls breathing,and my fast heartbeat.I was scared.No,I was terrified!At first,I thought it might be a joke.It could be from Jonah.But then I realized that his phone was still in my room.

None of my friends knew where it was.I took his phone from under the covers and looked through sent messages. None of the messages said anything like that.I felt dizzy so I sat on my bed with a soft thump.I could not let this happen.I would not let everyone I know die.But there was one thing I regretted.I would have to leave my family for who knows what is ahead of me...

The day went by silently.I did everything quietly.I barely talked in the morning,said bye to my friends,and did as much as I could to spend my last day wisely.I talked and hung out with my brother.I helped my mom with the chores.I even ate my dad's food.(Which by the way is gross most of the time.)They all were confused.But this was the only way to protect them from the darkness about to come.
-------------------------
Got another chapter done!
I know I take a long time to update but this was just because midterms and school.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Vote,comment,follow,and peace out!
😄😃😀☺️😉😜😝😛📲
(P.S : Comment who your Valentine is if you want more follows.Or just do whatever you want to get more followers. Bye!!!)