Chapter 1: The Sleepover

"Boo!" screamed Jonah from out of the closet.

"Ahhhh!" we screamed.My brother scared me and my friends at my sleepover.I am so angry at him.

"Jonah,you are so dead!You just wait until what karma has planned for you!" I shouted as he was still laughing.I took his phone and he didn't notice.My friends were silently giggling.That's right,payback.

Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself.My name is Katrina.I am 18 years old.I have piercing light brown eyes and silky dark brown hair.My brother's name is Jonah and he is 15 years old.My brother has soft,smooth brown hair and those small blue electric eyes that can make anyone fall for him.He is such an annoying brother. He always has to barge in at any of my sleepovers.He is such a pain in the ass.

"I know you ladies like a little show," stated Jonah.As soon as he said that,he took off his shirt.He had to do that.I looked at my friends and saw some of them blush.I mentally groaned.I just get so annoyed when he does things like this.He then finally walked out of the room slowly because he forgot something(probably his phone which I took😜😉).I locked the door right after he left.

"Let me in,please! Jonah yelled. "I promise I'll be good." He was banging on the door now.

"You had your chance before!"I yelled back.Thank god he got out of my room.Then he would still be shirtless and my friends with stare at him more.

My friends and I are going to stay up most of the night talking about boys,dancing to songs,and singing them.It is going to be a really fun sleepover.

"Turn up!" shouted Kelly.We all laughed and kept dancing.We were swaying our hips and twerking to all the songs that played off my iPod.The night was so much fun!If people saw us right now we would be called idiots.They would stare at us wide-eyed.I was having a blast.But little did I know what was soon to happen.
•••
I am sorry I couldn't update on Halloween.I couldn't go on my iPad.But doesn't mater now since I updated.😜Comment what you were for Halloween!Happy Halloween to all!!!!!🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!There will be more to it.Give me more ideas in the comments.I hope you will enjoy
the chapters in the future.So I guess I'll just say bye;vote,comment,and follow!Peace out guys!😄😃😀😜😘🎃📲