Chapter 3: Leaving with Misery

Another part of the story

I know I haven't updated for a while

Enjoy

Emma Watson as Katrina Hans

_______________________________________________________________

Around midnight I took some clothes for me to wear.I wore black t-shirt,black hoodie,and black sweatpants. I also took a black book bag and stuffed some extra clothes in there too. Typical stuff someone would wear while benig a burglar. Except I am going to get out of my house. I feel like I am going to cry but I hold back the tears. I am doing this for my family. Nothing is more important than their safety. I get ready and sneak out of the house while whispering a good-bye to the house.

The walk to the graveyard is not that long.About fifteen to twenty minutes.As I walk through the entrance,a blast of cold air hits my face.I stand there stunned for a moment and then, I slowly continue walking.As I walk I hear the crunch of leaves beneath me. I continue walking. I past the first few rows and head towards the back. Suddenly a hand grasps my shoulder from the back.

No words come out of my mouth. I freeze. A few seconds later I realize what is happening and I scream.

"Help!!!!!!!" I scream. I try to run,but a hand pulls me back by the waist and puts one over my mouth. Damn, this guy is strong. My screams are muffled. No one will be able to save me now. The hand turns me around and faces me to, Jonah?

"What the f*ck,Jonah!" I yell pushing myself off of him. "Why are you here? You shouldn't be out here. It's almost midnight. What the f*ck do you think you are doing out here?"

"What the f*ck are you saying? I was just following you because I was curious. You have been acting strange all day. Why are you here anyway?" asked Jonah. He doesn't know why I am here. I have to make a fast excuse before he gets suspicious.

"I am here at the graveyard, um, because I need to, uhh,do a project for, well,my history class. Yes, that's right, we have a project for history to observe other's history at the graveyard. Nothing weird here," I say nervously.He has a very suspicious look on his face.I smile very nervously at him.

"Okay," he says not believing a word I just said. "But if you need any help call me.I am only two clicks away." With that he walks off.

I sigh with relief as he walks away.I feel so bad lying to him but it's the best for him. I make my way down the rows of graves. The wind makes a whistling noise and the leaves rustle on the grass beneath me.

I arrive at the back of the graveyard. In the back there is the woods and today the trees are swaying so slowly. The silent whispers of the wind tickle my skin and I pull on my hoodie. I look at the last tombstone in the grave.I don't know what it says. I look at it closer. There is fog covering it. I move the fog away. I read what it stated:

Here lies the most innocent person in the world

Katrina Sage Hans

May she rest in peace and in the days of sleep

I look at tombstone with wide eyes and fall to my feet. I touch the tomb to see if it's real. It is. I pinch myself to see if this is a dream. It isn't. I sob in my arms uncontrollably and wait for he or she to kill me. I hear footsteps and swiftly turn around.

__________________________________________________________________

Hello to everyone who reads my book.

Yeah I know I haven't updated in a while. School has been killing me. Especially since it's the first month.

Well we will see what will happen next with Katrina.

Happy birthday to my friend Helly who's one of the best friends ever!

Until then peace out!

Comment, vote, and follow!!!😉😃😀😛😊☺️😝😜😋😄😇📱📲