Ella.....

"What's does it say mione" Ginny ask me
"It's...ummm....it's positive" I say breaking down in tears.
"You need to go tell Draco, hun" she told me rubbing my back.
We went downstairs and saw that the kids were in the living room and Draco and Harry where in the kitchen.

Draco P.O.V
Me and Harry sat in the kitchen while the kids where in the living room. We didn't really know where the ladies where.
We saw Ginny come in with Mia. She looked like she had been crying so I quickly jumped up and hugged her. She cried into my shoulder.

" hey... what's wrong" I said softly
She pulled away and pulled something from her pocket and handed it to me.

I was confused at first Until I saw what it was and what it said.
"We're having another baby" I whispered
"We're having a baby" she said back
"WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY"I screamed and picked her up and spun her around.
The kids came running in.
" what going on" matti looked between us.
"We will tell you when Lilly comes home"

6 years later

Both Lilly and Matthew were going to Hogwarts.
Lilly was now 16 and dating James potter much to Draco's dislike.
Matthew was put in Gryffindor which made Hermione very happy.
There lives where stress free.

Oh and also they had a little girl.
And they knew exactly what they were going to call her. When they told the family the name of the bday while in tears because none of them knew how special that name was.

And that little girl grew up to be

Ella.

—————————-

That is the end of

Dramione: parents too young.

That was there story.

I hope you all enjoy following them on their difficult journey.

As I said I will now no longer be posting on this account.
I will be here until the end of the week but when Monday 18th January(based on UK time) is here I will be moving to my other account which i mentioned before.

So this is goodbye from this account and I look forward to seeing you guys on  my other account.

You guys have been the best people ever. You were so supportive throughout this whole thing and I couldn't have done it with out you. I hope you support me in my decision.

I love you guys

Bye
Jade xx