chapter 15: we were free

TW!! SUICIDE AND LIFE AFTER DEATH (AFTERLIFE/HEAVEN)

Harry's POV----

      I find my self strolling around the castle once again at midnight this time. Ive been at every end of the castle except one, the tower. I just want to go up there and watch as the light shines from the moon and look at stars though the telescope. I walk up the stairs with my hands in my pocket since it is a little bit colder out tonight, and I'm not the only one at the tower tonight.

"Alexandria? What are you doing up here?" I ask her as she's wearing her flowing white night gown.

"Harry you should go. Please." She said looking at me, afraid.

"But why? What's wrong?" I question her.

"You need to tell Hermione and Ron, thank you for everything and that I'll keep them in my hearts forever, and you harry thank you for giving me a chance. But I need to be with Draco." She says as a tear runs down her face.

"What are you talking about, you need to stay Alexandria." I say back panting.

"I love you Harry, and everyone else here that gave me a chance. I need to go where I belong, I cant live without Draco by my side. Goodbye Harry." She said one last time.

And jumped.

I couldn't even run to her in time to catch her, I couldn't do it. I somewhat latched on to her arm but she slipped from my hands, falling. That was the end of her. Alexandria Riddle, jumped off the Astronomy Tower, because of her father and brother.

I ran down to Hermione's and Ron's dorms telling them what happened.

She was gone, forever.

Alexandria's POV in now the afterlife----

     I've fallen, but I awoke. Somewhere else. In a clean white, floral dress with my hair down and slightly tied back.

I heard a voice.

"I've been waiting for you Alexandria." He says as I turn around.

It's Draco.

"I missed you Draco, I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean it Draco." I wrap my arms around him.

"Don't be sorry, we're safe now, safe together. And free of any worry. Here in heaven. We don't need to worry about it." He smirks and smiles back.

      He grabs my hand and we run through the various meadows like Draco always has wanted to when he was little. We swam in clear blue lakes, we watched the sunset everyday. Nothing was stopping us or calling us back home. We were free.

      And we as well finally got married. Finally tp the love of my life, not Cedric not an arranged marriage. An actual marriage, love.

"I've always wanted you to be a Malfoy." Draco looked down at me as he uncovered my veil, and kissed me for us being together for eternal life, safe and free.

In the end, I did in fact become, Mrs. Alexandria Malfoy.

THE END.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑|| dmalfoy 🎉