chapter 12: loved by you

a.n.//THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE SEXUAL PARTS TO IT SO JUST A WARNING IF YOU'RE NOT OKAY WITH SPICY READS!!

Alexandria's POV----

      It is our sixth year at Hogwarts, it has been six months since I've last talked to Draco, or even seen him. I haven't seen him in classes or the Great Hall, or anywhere. I've grown closer with Harry, Hermione and Ron, and I wouldn't change that for anything. They are truly my best friends, we've done everything together. We visit Hogsmeade every weekend and roam around until the moon is now our only light.

I enter potions class today seeing him. Draco. I haven't seen him in potions since April. I'm not sure if he switched out, or if he just never showed up. I glance over at him but quickly glance back.

"Do you want to work on this project together, it's honestly so long." Hermione asks.

"Yea, of course, so many potions to make and reports to fill out." I respond.

"I'll take half and you take half." Hermione suggests.

I nod my head, and quickly to know class is over. It was the last class so I headed to my dorm to do some homework. Potions, and Charms, and Defense of the Dark Arts. 

      A couple of hours have past and I'm getting tired of the homework, and need to take a stroll around the castle, or go outside to get some fresh air. I close my books turn the light off, grab my robe, throw it on, and I make my way out of the dorm.

Draco's POV----

      I walk around the castle still thinking about that night. The last time I talked to her. I've wandered the castle about everyday since then. I never meant to tell her what I said, I drown in my own guilt everyday. It hurts me more that she hasn't payed attention to me at all. All she does is wander around with Potter, Hermione and Ron. They all are an unbreakable four. That used to be me and her, but it all changed. 

      I walked towards the stairs of the Astronomy Tower where I gaze out at the stars and moon every night, and admiring the view. Everyday I find a new star, a new constellation, that makes up a whole story. As I walk up this time I'm not alone at the tower. It looks like her from the back. I know it's her. I hide behind the wall as my heart beats out of my chest more aggressively. I swallow hard, but decide to just go up there. 

      I walk slowly to her, to where she's gazing out, with her slightly leaning over. I walk over right next to the empty space next to her and did the exact same. She looks at me as I try hard to ignore, she's shocked.

"Draco?" She asks.

"Alexandria?" I reply with a smile.

She starts walking back away from me.

"Wait where are you going?" I ask her.

She ignores me and keeps going. I catch up with her and grab her hand, and twirl her into me. I grab her cheek and smirk. As well as I move her hair out of her face.

"I still love you, Alexandria." I said to her as I went in to kiss her.

"I love you too Draco Malfoy." She says pulling me closer and kissing me again.

My hands start running though her hair and hers do the same. 

I whisper into her ear, "My dorm, Alexandria, let's go finish off there."

      I grab her hand as we both run down the stairs, our robes flowing behind us as we run towards the Slytherin dorms. We enter my room and I shut the door. It is pitch black, with a little bit of the moon light gazing through the windows. I slowly unbutton her robe and it falls to the ground. She does the same but throws it aggressively across my room. I take my shirt off, pick her up and throw her on the bed with my blonde hair dangling over my forehead. 

I kiss her again, and again.

Aggressively starting to unbutton her dress shirt and untying the red and gold tie.

Ron's POV----

I walk around the school just for fun, and come across noises. Weird noises that I definitely have not heard before, from one of the Slytherin dorms. 

Draco's dorm.

I smirk because I know exactly what's going on in there. I run to the Gryffindor common room to tell Hermione and Harry.

"You both will never believe it." I say.

"Ron, what now." Hermione nods her head in disappointment already.

"Alexandria and Malfoy are doing something in the bedroom, Malfoy loved her. And he still does." I say laughing.

"Oh.." Harry sighs.

"What Harry?" Hermione asks.

"Nothing- just you know- I like her, that kinda hurts." He said softly.

Hermione and I look at each other, "Maybe they're doing it tonight and will be over each other tomorrow Harry."

"Yea maybe." He shrugs.

      I think to myself how beautiful those two are. To think anyone considered Alexandria a living threat to Hogwarts is embarrassing. She gets along with everyone here. She isn't hated, isn't feared as much. She isn't know as Tom Riddle's sister anymore. She became close friends with the chosen one, who's parents were killed by her father. Harry doesn't look at that anymore. I'm sure his parents would be proud that he has found friendship within the enemy. In ten years, she won't be a Riddle anymore, everyone knows she'll be a Malfoy.