Chapter 20: Kion and Rani's cubs are born.

Rani's POV. "AHH!" I say screaming because our cubs are starting to become born. "Rani, What's wrong?!" Kion asks me not being aware that I am giving birth to our cubs right now. "I'M GIVING BIRTH, DUMBASS!" I yell to Kion. "Oh, I'm sorry, Kion. This just hurts a lot." I say apologizing to Kion. "It's OK, Rani." Kion says accepting my apology. "Thanks, Kion. AH! THEY'RE COMING OUT! GET MAKINI! OW!" I say to Kion. "MAKINI! RANI IS GOING TO GIVE BIRTH TO OUR CUBS! HURRY!" Kion says rushing Makini into The Tree. "Almost done, Queen Rani. OK, done. Aww, they look so cute." Makini says congratulating me on the cubs. "Wow, it's a girl and boy! That is so sweet." Kion says. "Makini, You may leave now." I tell Makini. "Yes, Your Highness." Makini says. "Oh, Kion, She  and he is so adorable. I think I know what I want to name her and him." I tell Kion. "Wow. She's only just born and you already know what to name her. And the other cub. Well? Tell me the names." Kion says to me. "Sawa and Raja." I say to Kion. "That is a very lovely name. Hi, Sawa and Raja. I am your Dada." Kion says to our newborn cubs, Sawa and Raja. "And I am your Mama." I say as I nuzzle my newborn daughter and son. And Kion does the same.