Chapter 26: Asha, Leah, Koda, Sawa, and Raja play together.

Asha's POV. So right now, I am hanging out with my little sister, and my little brother,  Sawa, and Raja. "Hey, Raja, Do you wanna play with me?" I ask Raja. "Sure." Raja says. "OK. COME ON! LET'S PLAY TAG!" I tell Raja. "OK, Asha. We'll play tag." Raja says. "OK. Your..... IT! Hahaha." I say as Raja doesn't try to tag me. Instead he gives bites some of my right ear off. "OW! WHAR WAS THAT FOR, RAJA?! THAT HURT!" I tell Raja. "If you want me to tag you, that means you want me to try to hunt you. That is the point of tag, ASHA! Didn't Aunt Kiara and Uncle Kovu tell you that, Asha?" Raja asks me. "NO! AND THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF TAG! Hevi Kabisa. You don't have a regular childhood, don't you, Raja?" I ask Raja. "No. I just want to be a good brother. A good son. A good prince. I just want to protect my kingdom from harm. I am in The Junior Night Pride, and I want to just be a good member of it by protecting The Tree of Life, and I never play. I never have time to play now." Raja tells me. "Wow, Raja, I didn't know that. I am so sorry. Come on. I wanna show you something." I tell Raja. "OK." Raja says to me. "I want to show you the place that I go when I worry about my future. Come on. Follow me, Raja." I tell him. "OK, Asha." He says to me. "See these clouds, Raja?" I ask him. "Yeah? What about 'em?" Raja asks me. "You can talk to The Great Lions of The Past with these clouds." I tell Raja. "Wow. Who do you normally talk to, Asha?" Raja asks me. "Well, I usually talk to my Grandmother, Zira." I tell Raja. "ZIRA?! BUT SHE IS A BAD PERSON!" Raja says. "Not anymore. Before she died is the river when Mom and Daddy married, she became good. But Scar didn't he stayed evil. He didn't take Zira's advice when she died." I tell Raja. "Wow, I never knew that, Asha. That is so cool. Hey, Asha, Do you mind if I talk to one of my relatives, alone?" Raja asks me. "No, I don't mind at all, Raja. Talk to them. And don't let anything stop you." I tell Raja. "Thanks, Asha."