Griffin

"Griffin!! So glad to see you've made it!" your manager said with a smile.

'Griffin' nodded in response and took a seat at the table. You tried your best to mask your confusion and desperation to find out who he was. She hadn't seen him around here any other times than the auditions. He couldn't be an actor, she would've known. Would she?  Her eyes widened as the thought struck her. 

"y/n?" your manager called waving his hand over your eyes. You nodded your head and laughed "Sorry im just a little tired, i had a big night." You caught a glance at 'Griffin' whom was smirking to himself. She scoffed to herself and tried to focus on the task at hand. She wasn't going to let some stupid mystery boy get in the way of her career. Afterall she had just landed her dream job and she couldn't let it slip out  of her hands. 

"Now I want the connection between your two characters to really draw in the audience, you know what im saying? So why dont you two take some time off together to practice getting in your roles." Your manager had been talking for so long but your mind kept drifting and you couldnt stay focused. When the words reached her mind she slammed her now empty coffee cup on the table.

"Working together? Who exactly is he?" You didnt mean to come off as so aggressive or rude but the words slipped out before you could filter them. 

"Y/n, haven't you been listening? This is Griffin and hes playing the lead male role." Your manager said clearly annoyed by your lack of attention. 

"Of course! Sorry I just was spacing out." You smiled and sat upright.

Soon enough the meeting ended and you were all dismissed. You slowly got your purse and bag together when 'Griffin' approached you. Your eyes slowly drifted to reach his face. You two stood like that for a while, neither of you saying a word. A strand of your hair fell loose and 'Griffin' took a step closer, tucking the strand behind your ear. You opened your mouth to say something but he had beat you to it.

"I look forward to working with you, we can maybe grab a snack sometime." He said the words as if it was a statement. He didnt wait for any response, he simply walked out the door. You leaned back into your chair and laughed. 'Funny how the world works' you said to yourself. 'One minute your fucking some random dude, the next he shows up at your work as your co star.'