Chapter Nine

This chapter is dedicated to Marvoliveson, TheBookWormMystery, KatanaWolfxx, Sabi511, JoslynJarvis, harra009, blackivy99, KaylleyRamales, bookwormhgv18, katiedixon123 and Jo_lizabeth55. Love you Guys.

Here is the new Chapter. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Nine

Jade POV

The Kiss ended after a little while, I smiled lovingly at Eric and he cracked me a little honest smile. I gave him another short Kiss on the lips. My hand was still around his neck and his was aroind my waist, almost as if he wanted to pull me on his lap, but at the same time didn't.

Right then Sam came to us applauding and some other Dauntless Members joined into her applause and were smiling knowingly.

Eric shook his head with the small smile still on his lips and kissed me again, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of our lips against another. After a short time the kiss stopped and we went back to talking.

"So, I know it is early to ask, but what are we?"

"Whatever you want us to be."

"So we are together, as in boyfriend and girlfriend together?"

"I would like that."

I smiled as he said that and quickly drank the Rest of my beer and asked Eric: "I have to get out of these Shoes, besides the Party is boring. You want to come with me?"

He nodded and we walked to my appartment when I remembered, that my keys were in the pocket of my trousers. And they were at Sams appartment.

"Shit!"

"What is it?"

"My keys are at Sam's Appartment."

"I Don't have your Key with me. But you could stay at my place for the night."

"I would love to."

He grinned and we walked to his appartment. I barefooted and coldfeeted. When we were in erics Appartment he turned to me and said: "Would you wait here gor a minutr?"

"Just a minute."

He hurried in his Bedroom and i knew he was cleaning a bit. When the minute was over he had the greatest part cleaned and was looking in his wardrobe after a few things for me to wear.

Je quickly pulled out a pair of grey sweatpants a black shirt and thick black socks.

I laughed as i saw the socks, but thought that he does have a heart and does care for me a lot.

I stripped from my dress, but left my underwear on and changed into the outfit he had given to me.

We layd down onto the bed. Eric slung an Arm around my waist and i layed my hand on top of his and curled my fingers into his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this was the new chapter, i hope you enjoyed it. Rate and Review please.

Bye

KillerQueen47