Part 1🦋

(Sunday_ 20:50 Seoul time zone)

"First things first, you need to learn how to use the weapons you are born with or the weapons you get over time."

Jung kook explained coldly and with a sharp kick to the back of Taehyung's knee made him loose control and fall on the floor.
Taehyung frowned and suddenly let a moan out, after his leg pain eased down he punched the mattress with a laughter in between his deep breathing.

"I hate you when it's you who always win at the end."

Jung kook smiled faintly, Taehyung habit of saying this each time after their workout session wasn't even weird anymore.
Taehyung let himself fell over the mattress tiredly.

Jung kook looked at him and after quenching his thirst for water after hours laid down next to him.
None of them said anything; their mind was empty at that moment. Neither Taehyung was thinking about his risky experiment nor Jung kook about his mission tomorrow night, this was the only time they could empty their mind and let go of everything without worrying after hours of workout.

"What is that?"

Taehyung broke the silence and finally let out what was on his mind.

Jung kook stared at the ceiling and put his hands under his head and leaned his head to the side, there were many simple and short answers going around in his head but Jung kook wasn't someone who would respond with a simple answer.

"Many things, depends on your point of view, and which part of yourself you see as your weapon, it might be your strength or otherwise your weakness…"

Jung kook then moved one of his hands towards his face and scratched his noise and continued.

"Someone's weapon is their fist, someone else's is their brain and another ones' is their tongue. People use these weapons in different situations to win and to defeat others, and sometimes helping someone can be a weapon too, only there should be the right person to do it."

"What is my weapon then?"

Taehyung asked with curiosity and started staring at Jung kook’s charming side profile.

That scar on his right eyebrow and that faint cut on his cheek had added to his charm and beauty.

That "FUCK OFF" tattoo above his eyebrow could easily show his bold yet charismatic personality.

Jung kook has never talked about himself, his life or his memories but he had told Taehyung that his scar was the reminiscence of his childhood clumsiness or that weird tattoo was a stupid bet with his hyung. 

"Your heart"

Jung kook said with a gentle voice and turned his head towards Taehyung who was looking at him a while ago.

"W-What???"

Taehyung stopped going over memories when he heard Jung kook’s answer.

Jung kook knew the power of his words over his friend who was in love with him but he couldn't stop himself from saying the truth.

It was just his style.

Even if his words were bitter, he would always explain it with his own logic.

"Your heart is your weapon, even with your exhausting job you always manage to treat other scientists with respect and try to keep them satisfied, whenever I look at you I see your fragility which makes me want to protect you."

He glanced at Taehyung's face at length as if he was waiting for his reaction.

"Especially when I see your tired face after work in front of your lab but then you see me and it seems like all your tiredness is gone, you smile at me warmly as if you haven't been working tirelessly in your lab all day l__"

With Taehyung's fast and firm kiss on his lips he let go of what he was gonna say next.

This was the only thing he couldn't predict.

Taehyung leaned over and sat on Jung kooks' stomach and sucked his lips harder forcing his head to the mattress.

He knew he caught Jung kook with surprise considering what he had done but he couldn't resist Jung kooks' deep and sexy voice when he was talking sweetly about him, Jung kook didn't know how to talk pretty and how to stop himself when he would over react to things.

But Taehyung could easily feel what was hiding behind Jung kooks words, Jung kook wasn't moving he knew what was happening was his fault, he just stayed still. Taehyung was in love with him and he had confessed it many times but Jung kook would always get rid of him somehow and manage to hide his true fear, telling him he was his old friend and he wouldn’t like to have a romantic relationship with his closest friend.

Taehyung broke a little every time he was rejected but he would still stay silent and just get back at him with pecks on his neck or lips. Jung kook would always let it slide with a joke but his heart would just get heavier every time this happened, Taehyung knew nothing about this and this would tempt Jung kook even more to protect him from heartbreak by not letting him know anything and not allowing any romance to happen between them.