Part 2🦋

"If you think I get tired and let you go, you are wrong. I'll wait out here for days till you come out because I'm tired of missing you and being worried about you."

jungkook smirked bitterly, he was so done that even Yoongi's nice words couldn't warm his heart. For him nothing mattered in that moment, so without thinking or worrying about his hyung who was going to stay there all night, he walked towards his office so he could finish the project he was supposed to.

"Hey can you hear me? I'm gonna stay here all night and it's so cold I might catch a cold. You know I've got no one to take care of me and you know how bad I get sick so you better open this door!"

He wasn't hopeful but he didn't get any respond, in fact Yoongi was way too tired to be hopeful.

But yet he looked at the door hoping any second jungkook would open the door and let him in instead of letting him stay in this cold but Yoongi had no idea just how much jungkook had changed.

.
.
.

"Code 406, case 103... Finally I'm getting what I want, only a couple of more steps to the final step of making the mother chip."

He looked at the recorder of his phone and continued.

"Just wait a little bit more Taehyung, not long till I get those motherfuckers."

He clicked on save button and checked his recorded voice.
Every night that he came a bit closer to make his chip, he would record his voice and at the end of each record he would promise Taehyung he would avenge him and kill all the people in connection to his murder in the worst way possible.

jungkook wasn't thinking about anything but revenge, and this was beneficial for South Korea's Intelligence and espionage organization to get closer to the chip they wanted.

Exactly three day after Taehyung s' death, when jungkook was in his coldest possible mood, the organisation sent an agent to his house to offer him a deal in making a weapon and gave him a barcode and a USB full of the information he needed to make the chip.

Instead they promised him the first use can be to take revenge and well who could stop a computer genius whose sadness and grief had taken him over and revenge was the only thing in his mind:

"I gotta make the chip".

His strange feeling after Taehyung's death blinded jungkook and he accepted it easily and now months after that night he was closer and closer to finish the project.

With his phone ringing, he looked at the clock showing 8 am.

He tiredly pushed his eyelids on each other, he didn't get surprised by the hours he sat behind his office desk working not realizing anything. He had so much in his mind that he even forgot Yoongi was still outside his house waiting to talk to him.

He frowned with his thick black eyebrows and finally answered Namjoon's call after couple of rings.

"He is outside."

"Are you kidding? You let him stay outside all night?"

Namjoon asked shocked and worried, although he knew the respond.
jungkook wasn't the person he knew before Taehyung's death. Namjoon thought he would exclude Yoongi but he wasn't any different and this was simply pointless for jungkook.

"I didn't ask him to come here and what happens behind my door is not related to me standing on the other side of it."

He said with a calm low voice.

Namjoon closed his tired eyes and leaned back to his chair.

"I don't even know you jungkook, since when are you so cruel? The person you are talking about is Yoongi!"

jungkook knew well who Yoongi was and what he had done for him but he was now too cold and cruel to care about anything rather than taking Taehyung's revenge.

He was like a person who was hit repeatedly on the head with his eyes closed and now the only thing he could see was pure darkness.

jungkook couldn't see anything except darkness that had taken over him.

Some nights he would think his soul has gone dark but this was only what he told himself.

jungkook was just sad, sad for the love that ended without beginning, he didn't even get a chance to say those words lovers would say.

"If you are worried for him come and pick him up, there won't be any miracle even if he sits here for days."

jungkooks bitter and annoying tone made Namjoon sad more than anything else. Not because of what he was hearing but because he knew jungkook has changed and no one could help him but himself.

"I hope it isn't too late when you remember what you said and turn toward us."