Part 3🦋

This time his voice was more broken but flames of revenge with the truth which was only in his head this time running to his mouth were burning.

"This means one bullet was enough to kill him, but you in the most brutal way possible fired at him from the shortest possible distance in a way that the shell of the bullet passed through his body and fell on the ground."

Chang freezed and even forgot to breathe for a few seconds.

jungkook's tense and sharp tone proved that he knew all the details of his organization's operations.

jungkook took a step back and stared straight into the frightened eyes of the man.

"But that was not all…"

He smiled bitterly, it was like he is watching over everything once more.

He wanted to smoke for a moment but he didn’t have a cigarette with him, so he let it go.

"Taehyung left the gym and entered the parking lot…he took only 31 steps and approached his car but when he saw you with the gun, he cowered and took a step back he did not even have time to escape and you shot him three times without any chance."

He bridged the gap between them and pressed his fingers forcefully on the shot spots on Chang's body.

"Chest, spleen, (pressed his finger harder), and his abdomen"

jungkook's fingerprints on Chang's body caused him pain for a few seconds, but jungkook continued regardless of the man’s frowned face.

"And finally the assassination was successfully done, but you didn’t even wait for him to fall and the van left the parking lot quickly."

Chang was literally speechless, but he had to ask a question and make sure of something.

"H--How do you know everything?! You weren’t there, we had checked everything—unless…"

"Unless?"

"You have made the chip"

jungkook chuckled and he clasped his hands together in a completely fake and happy manner.

"Bingo!"

Chang was clearly got off-guard, jungkook mocked the man.

"Seems like you know things after all, but it’s a pity you can no longer use your intelligence."

He laughed again and gently unzipped the overall dress he was wearing and pulled out the active bomb he had been carrying all along and caused the man to step back with wide, frightened eyes, but his back hit the edge of the short walls of the precipice.

"How did you build it so quickly?!"

"It was quick for you having fun and everything, but to me it took ages."

His tone had become bitter again.

"For months, I worked tirelessly day and night on making a chip and when I made it, the first thing I did was to find the video of parking lot where my Taehyung was assassinated, I watched that movie over and over for thousand times from several different angles, and I memorized it all. All that time, that movie was the only thing that motivated me to stay alive."

He added in a quiet whisper.

"It was the only thing I had left of him."

He went to Chang and with the second rope he which wrapped around his arms and his waist twice and then he placed the bomb between his chests and abdomen and started tying the rope around his waist again.

The older man, who knew well enough that his end was near, had been silent all along because he knew that someone who had memorized all those moment vivid and clear would not stop for a second or show any mercy to him.

When he finished, he tied the last knot firmly and he bent down and pulled the rest of the rope that was tied to Chang's legs, and went to the iron pillar that was attached to the floor of the roof a few foots away, and quickly tied the rope with a few large, but tight knots.