Chapter One

Chapter One

You shivered and walked backwards, your back hitting the brick wall of an old house. You looked around worryingly, there was no place to go. You gaze went back to the two men approaching you, the way they looked at you...like you were something to eat. You cringed and looked away again. You needed somewhere, anyway to escape this. Just when you thought it was too late you heard a loud scream.

"YAHOOO!!!" I girl with wild red pigtails landed in between the two men, there eyes widened

"Oh shit" said one with greasy shoulder length hair "the other two are probably close by, lets go!"

The two scurried away like rats and the girl smirked, "that's all it takes" she turned and walked up to you, "are you alright little thing?" She smiled and knelt down. "Your kinda cute!" She gave you cheek a little pinch an you side smiled and nodded.

"What's your name?" She asked, you stared at her blankly

"Can you talk?"

You nodded

"Then what's your name?" It had been so long since you said a word to anyone, you couldn't even remember what you voice sounded like.

"Y-Y/N" you stuttered.

She smiled "nice. Now Y/N, where do ya live? I'll take you there personally to make sure your okay"

You said nothing and looked down, she got the message

"Ai, I see. No home huh? That was like me too. And then I-.....oh!!! You can come with me!!" She stood up and pulled you with her. "Levi and farlan will like you! They liked me! C'mon!" She pressed something on her gear and flew off like a bird, you stared in awe. You waited, but it took a sec for her to noticed you weren't with her. She came back, landing easily.

"Oops, sorry bout that. Forget you don't have any 3DMG, we'll have to walk" you said nothing and stared at the stance contraption, it was amazing. The girl started to walk fast and you followed.

------time skip-----

She stopped at a house and ran up the stairs, you followed, having a little trouble keeping up with this high-energy girl. She burst through the door and you saw two men stand up with knives, you hid behind her slightly and heard the men sigh

"Dammit Isabel, knock would you." Said the short one, sitting back in his chair.

"We could have hurt you," said one with blond hair, he had a softer present about him but you still felt in danger so you stayed behind the girl...Isabel.

"Who is that" said the shorty, his tone sounded bored and angry at the same time

"This," said Isabel, pulling you out from behind her "is Y/N! Isn't she cute?!"

Silence

"Take her away"

"Aww! Levi! No fair! You haven't even met her!!!" She said

"Have you?"

"Well...I mean, kinda. I know her name! And that she has no home!"

"Yeah. Just like every other kid in this place. No." Levi raised his tone a little

"Please! Farlan! Can't we keep her?" Farlan side smiled and shrugged at Levi, who sighed

"Fine, whatever. She can stay. Keep her quiet and out of my way" you couldn't help but smile a little, other then him, they seemed nice. Isabel cheered happily and Levi walked out, ruffling her hair as he did

"You can stay in my room! Finally another girl! How old are you?"

"(Your age)"

"Only a year younger then me, 4 younger then Levi and 3 younger then Farlan" you just nodded and she grabbed your hand, tugging you up some stairs and into her room

a/n so no you and Levi in this one, its going to be a normal relationship. Y'know, were you don't have sex in the second chapter. That's just not right (hint hint to all those kind of writers) seriously. Anyway, good or no?