Chapter Eight

A/N enjoy the above photo

Your POV
A couple tears welled up in your eyes, this was it...Levi, Isabel, Farlan, they were all going to leave you. You just knew it.

"On one condition" Levi added, as he glared up at the tall man.

Erwin raises his eyebrows and looked a little amused. "Oh?" He said "and what might that be?"

That's when Levi looked back at you, straight in the eye "Y/N" he called "come out here" Your eyes widened a little in panic but you also were a little relived, he hadn't forgot you. You were part of the plan all along.

You nodded to Levi and slowly stepped out, shaking a little as all the big men watched you. Not knowing what to do, you ran and sat next to Levi on the ground, as close as possible. You hung your head and said nothing, to scared to look them in the eye.

Levi looked down at you and then back to Erwin. "She comes too." He said. You looked over at Isabel and Farlan who nodded in agreement.

Erwin sighed and then got back down on one knee, he lifted your head by your chin and looked you in the eyes, your heart fluttered with fear ((those eyebrows would scare me too reader-chan))

"How old are you little girl? What's your name?" He inquired.

You swallowed hard "y-y/n sir!" You stuttered "I-I'm 13 and a half!" You closed your eyes to avoiding his intimating glare

"13.." He mused "perfect age to start training with the cadets" he let your face go and turned back to Levi. "Levi, this girl has no skill with the 3DMG correct?"

Levi sighed slightly and bit his inner cheek. "Correct..." He said reluctantly.

"Then she is of no use to us, I will give her a free pass to training but she cannot leap into being a scout right away, not only would that be dangerous for her, but for her comrades as well." Erwin explained.

Your mind had trouble keeping up with all this and it took you a bit to process. You weren't going with Levi now?! Your eyes widened and you stayed silent, waiting for Levi to back you up and insist you come. What he said came as a shock.

"Very well.."

A/N another chapter either tonight or tomorrow night guys, promise. Sorry for not updating I was really busy. Oh! If any of your have Tumblr follow me! I'm shadowgirllost and I post a lot of anime stuff