Chapter 10

Becoming a cadet was surprisingly, better then you expected. You had meals everyday and being surrounded by people your own age, gave you a warm feeling. Especially when they were laughing or telling stories. But you still felt off, like everything was a blur. This wasn't permanent. Levi was coming. This was just a waiting spot.

Days and days pasted, and those days turned into weeks, and those weeks turned into months, and those months turned into years. Somewhere in that time you had come to the conclusion that they weren't coming back for you. Levi and the others were probably living in Sina, in a big house with lots of food and clothes.

At first you were just disappointed, but disappointment turned into sadness, and sadness into anger. He was a liar. A complete asshole! He said he'd come back for you and here you are, about to graduate. Three years. Three damn years. How could they just forget you? You channeled all the anger into your training, becoming stronger and stronger each day. Shoving your emotions down to avoid the hurt.

But then, at night the bad thoughts came. The ones you tried oh so hard to push out of your mind. That they didn't make it. That those...those things got them. Sometimes you had nightmares, Levi laying motions on a field of grass, his usually white shirt stained with blood. And Isabel, hanging from a tree...with glistening red drops falling down onto Farlans empty, dead eyes. You would wake up crying and sweating.

This happened everyday until fourth day before graduation. The day the Survey corps came to visit, the day you finally saw Levi again.

A/N I know it's short, I'll try and update again tonight