Chapter One: Ride

Ray Ray

Never thought I'd say this, but... I love being married.

That's right, I'm married.

But, not to Jordyn. I know what you're wondering: What happened?

Well, she basically broke up with me. She was pregnant again, and hormonal. She would always snap on me, and I got tired of it.

I basically told her that 'I don't have to do this, that I'm being a good father to my kids.'

And she said to 'Leave, then.' So, I did.

I only go over there to get my kids, now. So, one weekend out of the month. Or when Jordyn goes on tour.

I missed Jordyn at first, but then I sort of moved on. I'm all good, now.

Raymani just turned seven a few months ago, and our son Jonathan is three.

Also, MB sorta died with Roc. So, now we jut live off of the Rocc!es' fame. It's weird, because it seems backwards.

But, what can you do?

Prodigy

Status update: Stuck in the Middle.

Okay, so here's how it is:

Breasia was my first love, but Amaya is the love of my life.

The two of them are always arguing when none of the other girls are around.

I was going to propose to Amaya, but I really don't want to after seeing all of this baby mama drama.

If they didn't have my kids already, I wouldn't be with either of them any more.

I know that I cheated, but I wasn't the first one, and figuring out who was just causes drama.

Breasia and EJ broke up after he found out that Brandon was my son. Then, they must've be seeing eachother evry now and then, because she got pregnant with his son, Jaylen.

I see Breasia pretty often, now. That's because she has to bring me my son every weekend.

There are so many kids 'round my house, now.

Amaya and I have 2 kids; one girl and one boy-- Amarion and Crystal.

Jaleah lives with us too, that's EJ's daughter with Maya.

And Brandon is here on the weekends.

There are so many Mindless seeds, now...

Princeton

"Babe, where are you?"

"In here," I answered, pointing my head towards the door and then back at the TV.

"Where?!" She asked, and I playfully rolled my eyes. She's so slow.

"In the bedroom, Bre." I answered.

"Oh," I heard her say quietly, then she walked into the room. "I knew that."

"I'm sure," I said, looking at the TV screen again.

"Okay, so I have something to talk to you about." She grinned.

"Shoot." I said.

"I wanna have a baby." she smiled, and I clamped my eyes shut. "Look, IK how you feel, but just hear me out?"

I sighed, and nodded.

"I am thirty-one, and still have a boyfriend. Ik you're not ready for marriage, but I want something." She rambled on.