Chapter Ten: Questions of My Heart

Jamie

I ran my left palm under cold water, and it burned at first. I hissed, as the radio station changed songs.

I need to buy new potholders. I thought to myself, and I heard giggling.

I smiled, and turned to walk over to the kitchen table.

"If it's a question of my love,

You got it."

I sang Matrimony by Wale ft. Usher with the radio. I was singing to my little angel, Sanaa, as she bit into one of our freshly made chocolate chip cookies.

I poked her and tickled her, and she put the cookie down, laughing.

"Baby, don't worry I got plans for you.

If it's a question of my lo-o-ove,

You got it-(GCO)"

I was soon cut off my the doorbell ringing, and I walked to answer it.

That better not be Roc's old dumb dumb ass. I just told him that we were getting the twins tested tomorrow.

I don't wanna hear his damn mouth.

"I'm coming!" I called, and yanked the door open after throwing my apron on the couch.

I looked at who it was, and he ran his fingers through his curls, licking his lips.

"Hey, babe." He slurred. "Did you miss me?"

"Um," I gulped, stepping backwards. "Are you drunk?"

"Maybe," he giggled, and closed the door behind him as he stepped in.

IJ

~Text conversation~

#SpläshCürryBøii = IJ

ÅübręīłłėĮšÅB@dB!śhh = Aubrey

-------

#SpläshCürryBøii- GM, bæ!! ;)

ÅübręīłłėĮšÅB@dB!śhh- Hi, we need 2 talk. :/

#SpläshCürryBøii- Lol, aww, sh!t. What's up?

ÅübręīłłėĮšÅB@dB!śhh- I heard u was up on social media talkin about u love me n shit.

#SpläshCürryBøii- Hahaha, Im confused asab.

ÅübręīłłėĮšÅB@dB!śhh- I dont think we gon work out

#SpläshCürryBøii- Because ppl said that I told them Ily?

ÅübręīłłėĮšÅB@dB!śhh- Nahh, Im just not happy no more

#SpläshCürryBøii- Aight that's fine I guess :|

ÅübręīłłėĮšÅB@dB!śhh- Can I be honest wit u?

#SpläshCürryBøii- Sure

ÅübręīłłėĮšÅB@dB!śhh- I didnt like u that much wen we first strted datin

#SpläshCürryBøii- •_• Oh cool

ÅübręīłłėĮšÅB@dB!śhh- Yea, I mean ur not even that cute, lol.

#SpläshCürryBøii- R U serious rite now? Lmfao!!

ÅübręīłłėĮšÅB@dB!śhh- I'm deadass.

#SpläshCürryBøii- Brey, I only went out wit yo bald head ass cause of a bet. #dead

ÅübręīłłėĮšÅB@dB!śhh- And I only went out wit yo old desperate ass to hurt LaLa. ;)

#SpläshCürryBøii- Im not the desperate HO that sucked James Clark in the 3rd floor bthroom, 2x!!

ÅübręīłłėĮšÅB@dB!śhh- U knew about that? :0

#SpläshCürryBøii- Hahaha, who DIDNT?!

~Text conversation over~

Fucking bitch. IK I'm cute.

Jamie

"Sanaa, go up to your room, now." I called, and heard her scurrying up the stairs.

I watched him look over my shoulder at her, and smirk. "Cute kid. Who's is she?"

"August's," I mumbled.

"Oh, yea. Your new guy," he said, walking around the room and looking around.

"So, wassup?" I asked, changing the subject from my child. "Why are you here, Prince?"

He shrugged. "You tell me."

He walked closer, and started to grab my waist. I could smell the straight liquor on his tongue, and it was nauseating!

I remember the days when I knew he like me and kissed me with the cherry lip balm. He may have been one of the best kissers ever!

But, that's not the point. He has Bre, I have August.

I walked across the room, and sat on the couch. "Where's Bre?"

He clenched his jaw, then his fist followed suit.

"What?"

"Man, forget her." He growled, and I shook my head. I want to help him out.

"Tell me, Jake."

He rolled his eyes, and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. He pecked my neck, and licked my skin.

It felt so good, but why am I letting him do this? I really don't need more drama in this bitch.

"Get off me, Jake." I urged softy, then louder. "Come on, man. It's not right."

I always knew that he liked me, but never thought that he'd do anything about it.

**

After the twins walked in, he let me go, and they frowned.

"Don't worry, he was telling me about his heartbreak with Breaunna."

They nodded, and went upstairs. They knew him from a few years ago when me and Bre were closer.

This is our first time interacting in months.

"Jamie, I love you, you know," he mumbled, and I was surprised. I didn't know it was that serious.

"I always have," he said. "But, you knew that, right?"

I nodded, and he did too. "So, I moved on... But Bre's not the one for me. I miss Peyton, and what we had. I wanted to marry her and be happy."

"I'm sorry, Jake," I said, rubbing his back as he cried softly.

"And now, Bre tricked me into getting her pregnant," he said, wiping his eyes.

"That's great!" I said, excited.

He looked at me like I was crazy. I guess that's not a fact.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Short update!

I dont feel like doing a recap, so...

|_/-._.-\_|

-Jøjø the Creator

PS- Make this goal for me to update again!

7+ Votes

7+ COMMENTS