Chapter Twelve: Untitled

August

"I said, Wtf you doin' in ma' house?" I stumbled into the room. I saw Jamie alone with that fuckboy Crescent-Moon.

"He, uh, was here to see the twins," Jamie stammered.

"Stfu, Jamie," I held my finger up. "I thought I told yo' punk ass not ta' come to ma' house no more."

He frowned. "Tf?! I don't even know you!"

You do now, nigga.

I swung, and hit him square in the jaw. I swung again, and he ducked. This time, it hit Jamie in the cheek.

She fell to the ground, and held her face, screaming.

Fuckboy softened his face, and looked down at her. "Jamie?! Are you okay?"

I took that opportunity to whoop that ass. I punched him again, and hit his face.

He fell out, half conscious-half not.

"Ma' bad, bæ," I mumbled, caressing her face.

She pushed me away, and that angered me for some reason. I clenched my fist.

"Bitch?!" I pulled my fist back, and connected with her stomach. Then another to her ribs.

I pulled back a third time, and felt someone stop me.

I looked back: IJ.

"MOVE, LITTLE BOY!" I roared. "THIS AIN'T NONE OF YO' DAMN BUSINESS!"

I felt a fist hit my face, and I staggered back. "You ain't gonna put your hands on my momma!"

"Get him, Jay!" I heard CiCi's dumb ass from the stairs.

I really hate these kids.

IJ punched me again, this time in my six-pack. Big mistake. That shit don't even hurt.

I sat up, and uppercut him in his jaw, causing him to fly backwards.

"No!" Cianni yelled.

I looked at her, and pulled out my glock from my back pocket.

"WE'RE ALL DYIN' TONIGHT!"

I looked at Jamie, and she stared with the blood oozing down her forehead.

"And you're first," I aimed at her then her eyes widened.

I felt something sharp hit the back of my head. I fell out, and that's the last thing I remember.

Roc

I smacked the back of his head with the first thing I could find, which just happened to be a vase.

I couldn't really stand, so I collapsed on the couch, blood dripping onto my shirt.

I closed my eyes, and didn't open them again.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Short filler.

You guys never did get five comments, but I'm really tired of this damn story, LMFAO.

Umm, probably two more chapters.

Then, we're done with the Unfaithful series.

-Jøjø

PS- Please try at least:

5+ Votes
5+ COMMENTS