Chouras 2: A Song Of Heart

:Third POV:
She walked into her dorm room that she shared with a girl who had a curtain around her side while Enjeru's side was completely filled with cute frilly pillows and sweets with little cute sweet plushies on her shelves that held sheet music.

"Ahhhh! I'm so tired." She plops herself on her bed face first and fell a sleep soundly.

:Morning:
Enjeru woke up feeling refreshed and put on her school uniform and brushed out her hair before putting on her favorite hair clip and walking to class.
She wasn't late today this time and she let out a sigh of relief.
"Okay, okay everyone please get into your seats." They all do as he says so does Enjeru trying to listen to Mr. Hyugas announcement .

"Today you will be paired up with a composer and you will come up with a song. Which will be tested in the recording booths and graded." She felt her pulse speed up and couldn't help what came from her mouth next. "Really! How exciting! Do we get to pick our own partners?!" she said as stars grew in her eyes.

"No, you will be paired up by the chart on the board, so please go check who your partner is." Enjeru was the first person up to go check who her composer was.
"Ahhhh! Ame Yurza, what a cute name!" she turned to the class and found a petite girl waving her over.

"Enjeru Tamashī, right? I'm Ame Yurza, but just call me Ame."
"Same here, call me Enji, Kay!" she said cutely catching Ame by surprise.
"So anyway what kind of song do you want to sing?" It seemed something had changed in Enjeru as Ame mentioned the type of song.

"How about upbeat yet sad, I'm pretty good at writting lyrics so when I'm finished you can decide what the beat can be." she said seriously catching Ame by surprise.
"Um, Okay?" Ame said questionably.
"Kay! See you when I'm finished with my lyrics!" She said grabbing her notepad and walking out of the classroom looking for a nice place to right.

When she got outside the building she saw two people sitting on a bench a got and a boy who were sorta having a hard time finding a certain beat and lyrics.
She walks up to them and grabs the guitar from the red heads hands. "Mind if I use this for a second...ummm..."

"Otoya Ittoki." he into ducked himself.
"And sure." he watched as the girl with a vicious sweet obsession strummed a few cords before revealing an upbeat sort of rock song.
She gives back his guitar before saying goodbye to her and Nanami.

"What a weird girl." They say together before laughing.

#
"Ame-chan! Ame-chan! I found a perfect beat for you to finish for my lyrics!" she exclaims as she drags her away from the swooning girls that were around Ren. "Come on we don't have time for your swooning for that 'SHADY GUY'!" As the word shady passed through Rens head, he turned his head to the girl who said, just to find out it was the girl who became furious when her Popsicle dropped on the ground.

"What a weird girl."

#

The two girls walked into one of the music rooms that had an electric guitar, drums, and a keyboard. "Lets get this song grooven.

#

"Ok Miss.Tamashi you can start singing." Said Hyuga sensai as he listened to the sudden rock beat coming from the speakers drawing in some of the S-class.

------Playing Song Now------ I don't own this song.

Play "I'm Alive!"
"I'm Alive!"

"Nothing I say comes out right,
I cant love without a fight,
No one ever knows my name,
When I pray for sun, it rains.
I'm so sick of wasting time,
But nothings moving in my mind,
Inspiration cant be found,
I get up and fall but,

I'm Alive, I'm Alive, oh yeah
Between the good and bad is where you'll find me,
Reaching for heaven.
I will fight, and Ill sleep when I die,
I'll live my life, I'm Alive!

Every lover breaks my heart,
And I know it from the start,
Still I end up in a mess,
Every time I second guess.
All my friends just run away,
When I'm having a bad day,
I would rather stay in bed, but I know there's a reason.

I'm Alive, I'm Alive, oh yeah
Between the good and bad is where you'll find me,
Reaching for heaven.
I will fight, and Ill sleep when I die,
I'll live my life, I'm Alive!

When I'm bored to death at home,
When he wont pick up the phone,
When I'm stuck in second place,
Those regrets I cant erase.
Only I can change the end,
Of the movie in my head,
There's no time for misery,
I wont feel sorry for me.

I'm Alive, I'm Alive, oh yeah
Between the good and bad is where you'll find me,
Reaching for heaven.
I will fight, and Ill sleep when I die,
Ill live my life, ohhh!

I'm Alive, I'm Alive, oh yeah
Between the good and bad is where you'll find me,
Reaching for heaven.
I will fight, and Ill sleep when I die,
Ill live my life,
Ill live my life,
I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!"

As she finished the song she got out of the booth and bowed to everyone "Arigoto!" She announced as she ran towards Ame-chan and jumped on her back.

"What a weird girl." said Hyuga as he turned to Ren and Syo, to notice they were looking at her with wonder.

"No LOVE IS ALLOWED!" Hyuga yelled at them as the two boys turned around and said Baka.