Chouras 1: The School Of Music

I walked threw the halls of the amazingly big school, Satome Academy. Looking for S-class, I came to the school to fulfill my life long dream of being an idol. I know, I know before you say anything I'm known as a bit of a kook with big ambitions.

"Hm, Hm, Hm, Hm, Oh found it!" I yelled as I came across the door of S-class, which I should mention was open and filled with students that now have their full attention on me instead of the teacher.

"Thank goodness! I thought I was in the wrong building." I exclaimed as I walk into the room getting a few giggles from people.
"You know miss...."
"Enjeru Tamashī, reporting for duty sir!" He gives me an icy glare because of my loud voice.
"As I was saying take a seat and keep. your. mouth. shut." He said as he pushed me towards a desk.
I sit in the seat and moved my hand across my mouth like I was locking it and threw the key to Hyuga sensai, who just glared at me again and went back to talking about the school.

:Time Skip:
THIRD POV
She walks into the beautiful high class lunchroom with a little to much excitement and accidentally yells out how cool it looked.
She slide her fingers through her purple and pink hair and tightens her suspenders.

"Well time for lunch!" she walks into the lunch line and orders as much junk food she was allowed and walked to an empty table.
"Haaaaa! So sweet!" she said cutely catching a certain blondes eye.

"Ahhhhh! Adorable!" she was then tackled into a large hug, but since she's so dense she didn't care a carried happily on eating a strawberry Popsicle.
"Mmmmm! So good!" She said not even noticing a certain red head trying to pull the blonde off her.

In the process the Popsicle was knocked out of her hand as she watched as it fell to the ground in slow motion. Everything stopped, as she looked down at the ground not saying anything before looking up at the two boys who were now frozen, with a stone cold glare.

The once happy smile was now wiped from her face. "You made me drop my Popsicle." she said lowly while cracking her knuckles.
Ren, Syo, Nanami, and Matso watched as the girl walked towards them as an evil aura surrounded her, she grabbed them by their collars and put her mouth to their ear and said loudly.

"Next time you make me drop my sweets your dead! Kay!" she said cheerily as she walked out of the lunch room as the boys fell to the ground shivering with fear.
"I think we were just threatend." said Ittoki.
"Nanami!" they both said in fear.