dragon in MZ World part 7

Shiryu and wasp who is now human goes to the base to talk with Elsa but they discover that there are two undead at the base, one of them has a scorpion suit and the other with a red visor.

Cyclops: wasp is that you? weren't one of us.

Wasp: not anymore because the Jackal found a cure.

Shiryu: we have Jackal's notes with it we can finish this for good.

Scorpion and Cyclops think about the idea of ​​being humans again but Cyclops shoots a beam at wasp but Shiryu stops him with the shield that Captain America.

Cyclops: naaa.

Shiryu: those are your last word, ok Rozan Shō Ryū Ha!

Wasp: we have to find Elsa.

Wasp and Shiryu enters Elsa's tent and find her on the floor.

Shiryu: Elsa, you're alright.

Elsa: Shiryu, it's good to see you and ...... Wasp is that you?

Wasp: yep it's me again.

Elsa: but how.

Shiryu: with this book we can stop this virus once and for all.

Elsa: it's good but I doubt that other heroes want to be humans again, but no matter that now, we have to go to the portal.

Shiryu: so fast we have to go, why?

Elsa: its simple, a planet-eating being is on its way to earth.

Wasp: why are you worried about that, the other heroes will eat that guy.

Elsa: that is the problem if they eat someone who has cosmic powers they will have the ability to eat the planets it will be the end of the entire universe.

Shiryu: at least you can tell us who informed you.

???: that would be for me.

The three turned to see Spiderman entering the base.

Wasp: spiderman I need your help with this.

Spiderman: there is no time to lose, if you need me I will be working on the cure.

Shiryu: while they are busy we both have to go to the Baxter building to protect it while everyone gets ready.

Elsa: alright let's go.

Later Shiryu and Elsa walk the streets until they see someone approaching them.

Elsa: take another step and I'll blow your mind.

???: Don't worry, I'm not one of those things.

The stranger approaches them revealing that its black panther with one leg and one arm.

Elsa: T'Challa what happened to you.

T'Challa: it was because of pym, he wanted to study this virus but he needed to control his hunger so he took off a piece of my body to stay sane.

Shiryu: why didn't contact us so that we can help you.

T'Challa: I needed time to recover.

Elsa: well come with us, we are going to the Baxter building, we may find some prosthetics limbs for you, Your Highness, Shiryu help me carry it.

As the three survivors walk towards the Baxter Building in space, one with an "M" can be seen.

???: Status report.

???: We are almost close to earth sir.

???: good, we have to get there before Galactus made it to earth.