Phoenix in remnant part 5

ikki found his armor still intact, he opens the box and puts on his armor but he sees the armor different and powerful

ikki: what the hell, what happen to my armor why does it look different.

The fem grimm started to growl and out of nowhere he saw four people detaining him.

???: Stop right there you are arrested for stealing equipment from the beacon academy.

but the fem grimm started attacking the hunters but they almost cut her head

but ikki stops it with one hand and threw it to the other person and the fem grimm gets up and throws the others.

with all knocked out ikki and fem grimm they leave but are stopped by Ruby and Weiss.

Ruby: Watch out ikki have grimm don't move.

Weiss: (nobody touches my future husband nobody!!).

they almost go after him, but a circle of fire surrounds ikki.

???: Hello brother, I have not seen you for a long time.

ikki: ¿wait what? (what díd she mean by brother).

???: don't you remember me i'm your  sister look at you, you have the eyes of your mother.

Ikki: ok so let me get it straight, you are my sister.

???: yes

ikki: but we don't look the same.

???: that is because i'm adopted.

 Ikki: Then I want to know why she left me.

???: someone send a message to us that they plan to attack us and they wanted to kill you, so we had to hide somewhere else, but in reality everything was a lie, they kidnapped you and we never heard from you ever again.

Ikki: so they did not even look for me all these years.

???: We put a tracker on your necklace to look for you, but it told me that you where nowhere to be fond.

Ikki grabbed his neck and saw that his necklace glowed.

???: after that they sent us to all the kingdoms to look for you and then nothing, Mother was sad but then for a time she went ahead with her life.

Ikki: Well, she was devastated but I want to know who kidnapped me.

???: It was your father and his sister.

Ikki: What!

???: your father's sister made a portal and she tuck you away from us.

Ikki: I want to know there names.

???: okay there names are.....

but before she could tell him his father's name is interrupted by Ruby and weiss attacking his "sister".

Weiss: (that bitch that is she doing with my future husband).

Ikki: what are you doing?

Ruby: we are here to save you from her.