All about you

Lydia's POV

Its Saturday morning, I look around in my surroundings and its not the usual place I wake up. I slightly panic wondering where I was until I turned around to be greeted by a sleeping Malia. Now I remember, this is my first time being at her house.

I came over yesterday after we went out to eat together. We just cuddled while watching a movie. Her dad didn't mind me staying over so I slept over with her in her bed. She is so warm and I could stay in her embrace all day. I stared at her admiring her brown eyes, I could get lost in them all day. Her beautiful brown ruffled hair covering half her face as she was asleep. Her nose that scrunched up every once in a while as she was sleep. Her mouth that I so desperately wanted to kiss but I waited for her to wake.

Malia started to stir in her sleep, I heard her groan and pulled her closer into my embrace. Her eyes slowly began to open up looking at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I gave her, her good morning kiss and got out of bed. She whined obviously missing my warm body but I found myself missing hers too.

She walked over to her dresser and threw some clothes over to me. I thanked her and went to her bathroom to shower. While I was in there I started longing for her. I wanted to pleasure her like she always pleasures me. I want to take control today.

Tease her body like she does to me. Kiss up and down her body. Mark her as mine as she does to me. I am hers and she is mine. I got out the shower and did my hygiene.

When I went out the bathroom, Malia came back inside the room washed and dressed. I stared for a second, she was wearing bummy clothing but I wasn't to different. We didn't plan on doing anything today. Her dad was going to be at work till 5 and we had a lot if time till then.

She walked up to me, since we're home alone wanna have some fun. She whispered in my ear seductively. I gulped trying to maintain my posture, she really knew how to get me going but today would be all about her.

She started trying to undress me but I stopped her. She looked at me confused and backed up. You alright Lyds. I was thinking of what to say for a second, I am not the best at dirty talk. Yeah im fine, its just today I wanna make it all about you. I wanna spread your legs and edge you till you're are screaming for me to let you cum. I felt powerful looking back up seeing her all flustered and red.

Wow, Lydia never saw you being like this. But I like it. I smiled feeling happy that she was fine with me pleasuring her today. I walk over to her and start kissing her plump lips. Our lips move in sync as my hands roamed her body, by the time we pulled away I had felt around her whole upper body. Before she could say anything, I attacked her neck immediately marking hit by sucking and kissing. She moaned quietly, it was adorable but by the end I wanted to just hear the pleasure in her moan.

I took her over to the bed and slowly started to to take off her shirt. While doing so I groped her breast make her slightly moan. I loved the sounds she was making for me it encouraged me to keep going. I undid her bra and started to suck her nipple as I kneaded the other. She started to moan over and over again saying my name begging me to go where she needed me most. I am not her so I obeyed, I went down to her pants and slowly slid them down her beautiful thighs. I went up to her underwear and pulled them with my teeth and let go. They hit her clit causing her to squirm on the bed. I pulled her underwear down and could smell her arousal. You smell wonderful baby, now I know I usually call you master but tonight you'll be calling me mistress. Got that. She blushed and nodded.

I got up from the bed and walked to her night stand. Going into the bottom drawer and taking out a vibrator and cuffs. I would get a strap but I don't know if I am ready for that yet. I walked over to her and cuffed her to the headboard of the bed.

Here is how this will go, you will do as I say and you are not allowed to cum unless i say, if you decide to not follow these rules then you will be punished. Sound easy enough right? She nodded at me and smirked. I could tell she was ready but I wanted to be sure. Are you ready? She nodded, Words, she looked up at me in disbelief. I never say things like this, I guess I just really want to please her. Yes mistress, I'm ready. I smiled at her with eyes full if lust.

I once again attacked her breast and sucked on them while kneading the other. Malia was moaning awfully loud. Good thing is her dad was at work. I moved away from her breast to her lips. I passionately started to kiss her plump lips. Her lips were so soft I pulled back and moved to her neck marking her and claiming her.

She struggled to keep posture and I could tell she didn't want to moan out like she did when I was sucking her breast. I moved back down to her breast and gave each nipple a firm kiss. Then I moved down to her center, I kissed her inner thighs making her squirm under my touch and longing for me to taste her. She always teases me so why not tease back. I kept kissing her inner thighs getting close to her center and moving away, I could tell she was getting frustrated and wanted me to do it already but I was having fun. I kissed around her center but never on it.

I looked up at Malia and to my surprise she was crying from all the teasing I had given her. How does it feel to be teased to the point where you're are crying tears? She didn't answer but her body did when I kissed her clit. Her whole body squirmed at the contact. I then started to suck her clit nice and fast, she was moaning like crazy she lost all composure and her body started to shake from all the pleasure.

As I was sucking her clit and I entered w fingers into her at a fast pace. I felt and saw how close she was, her walls were clenching around my finger and her face was showing that she was getting lost in all the pleasure. Mistress, I'm close she barely got out. Hold it a little while longer, that was all I needed her to do, hold in her want fir cumming for a little while longer.

I was just about to let her gave her release when she yelled/screamed sorry mistress, I can't hold it anymore. She came all over my fingers. I smirked knowing I get to punish her now.

Well, you know the deal. Now you deal with punishment. I winked at her. I picked up the vibrator and put it against her, I am going to leave this on for a hour and leave the room as well. You may not cum until I come back. I turned it on and left.

45 minutes later...

I am weak, its just a hour. But I just hear her whimpering and moaning. Malia could probably do it, so I can too. But I'm not Malia and I can't leave my baby like that.

I ran back inside the room to find Malia shaking and whimpering. I ran over to her, are you okay? She looked confused. Whats going on Lydia? She weakly said. Yeah, I was just a little worried about you.

She smiled at me,  Lydia everything is fine, you don't gotta worry about me.

I turned the vibrator off and uncuffed her. I jumped into bed and cuddled up with her. I'm sorry Malia but I heard you whimpering to yourself and I couldn't help myself. She laughed and snuggled with me. Its alright I love you. She giggled. I smiled back I love you too.

I didnt proof read, this was kind of rushed but I hope it is fine.