Punishment

A/N: I haven't written smut in a little while but I've decided that I'll try. Hope you enjoy.

Lydia walked into their bedroom with Malia pushing her from behind, "What do you want? I didn't do anything you didn't like. I know it turned you on even if you say it didn't."

Malia stared down at Lydia giving her a glare, she brought her hand up to Lydia's throat and choked her, "Shut up Lydia, before you make this worse for yourself than it already is."

Lydia rolled her eyes, "You choked me because I told you a true statement. I think I've already made it worse for myself, so where's the harm in pushing you a little more.

I wanna see how long it will take you to just pounce, let that inner voice take control and ravish me whole. Your eyes glowing bright blue and your claws digging into my skin. Your sharp teeth bitting down on me as I beg you to stop from all the pain but you keep going because you warned me that I was making things worse for myself.

I wanna see it all."

Malia stared at her unamused causing Lydia to scoff at her. She was about to walk away when Malia pulled her towards her, "I'll do all that and more, I will push you past every limit you think you have. I'll push you over the edge so many times you'll lose count. By the time I'm done with you, you probably won't even be able to think straight."

Lydia laughed and stared at Malia like she was joking, "Yeah right, you've only ever done something like that once. I don't think you're up for that again."

She began walking away from Malia again but before she could get two steps in Malia jumped at her. Attacking her and pushing her on the bed, Lydia yelped from the unexpected pouncing.

Malia stared down at Lydia, her dark brown eyes full of lust. She wanted Lydia and she knew Lydia wanted her.

"You remember the safe words from last time?" Malia asked. Lydia nodded, "Red means stop, Yellow means I need a minute and Green means I'm good."

Malia nodded her head in approval and once again pushed Lydia down into their sheets. She pulled her claws out and ripped every piece of clothing Lydia had on. She hadn't cared if her claws had ended up scratching Lydia, she had asked for it anyway.

She heard Lydia's muffled whimpers from under her and smirked, this was going to be a great night.

"You remember my title right, slut?" Lydia moaned at the name-calling and nodded. "Then let me hear you beg for me."

Lydia whimpered, she hated begging. It showed that she was desperate for Malia, she always wished that Malia was so far gone that she would just take her and not care about what was happening to the human she was destroying.

"Please Mistress, please use me as you see fit." Lydia begged. Malia gave a sinister grin and suddenly the weight that was once on Lydia was gone.

She heard Malia rummaging through things but she kept her head down in the sheets, she knew Malia came back when the bed dipped lower and she felt someone caressing her ass.

"I'll give you pain then pleasure. Enjoy." Malia smirked. She had a cane in her hand, she always enjoyed using these on Lydia. She always responded so well with them.

Lydia sat there awaiting the incoming pain, Malia had got off the bed to make the anticipation worse than it already was. Lydia was just about to make a comment when she felt something harshly hit her ass.

"Fuck." She hissed, she hadn't expected that. "How many licks do you think you deserve, I'm thinking 15 but it can always go up. Misbehave and it surely will. Count and if you miss one I'll restart."