chapter 1

*this is set about a month after Big John goes missing*

TW: language (i will put a tw at the start of every chapter)

I wake up to the sun pouring through my curtains. It's around 6:30 in the morning and I have school. I slowly get out of bed and zone out staring at the floor. Who the fuck invented school? Whoever it was I hope they are rotting in hell. Like who the fuck wants to sit at a desk 8 hours a day. Stupid bitch. I zone back in and go jump in the shower. I immediately get goosebumps. I swear I don't think our shower water has ever been even lukewarm. I get out and head back to my room steering my gaze away from my dad's room. He went missing about a month ago and no one is doing shit about it. I get back to my room and get dressed and grab my bag. I realize my brother isn't in his room which is odd because I usually have to drag his ass out of bed. I ignore it and grab a handful of cheerios and head out the door to visit hell.

*after school in the van waiting for pope, kie, and jj*

"I fucking hate school" I puff out.

My brother chuckles, "God you're dramatic"

Before I could say anything back JJ, Pope, and Kie walked up and hopped in the car. Oh shit I totally forgot gosh I'm so dumb. I haven't even introduced anyone. Well let's get into it.

I'm Alexandra Brooke Routledge, but if you call me Alexandra I'll slit your throat. Everyone calls me Lexie. I honestly kinda hate life. It lowkey sucks. Uhh let's see, I love to draw and paint and shit and I'm actually pretty good at it. I have a HEAVY attitude. I have a twin brother who I look absolutely nothing like. I have blonde hair that goes to my mid back and tanned skin. My eyes are hazel and I have a shit ton of freckles across my nose and cheeks.

Next we have John B aka my twin brother. He has brown hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin. Basic bitch. Ya I know I really did mean we look nothing alike. He looks like our dad and according to my dad I look like our mom whoever she is she is. He's kinda of annoying but it's okay because I love him. I honestly think I'd hurl myself of a bridge if he died. Loosing my dad was already too much so John B can't go anywhere. He's honestly self absorbed. Like sweetheart not everything's about you. I let it slide though because he's been having a really hard time since our dad went missing. He's a really sweet guy but he does have his flaws like everyone else.

Now we have my favorite dumbass. JJ Maybank. I swear if a 5 hour energy shot was a person it'd be JJ. He's super loud and obnoxious. This bitch literally never shuts up. He acts like his food is gonna disappear when he eats it so he shovels it down his throat. He has shaggy blonde hair bright blue eyes, and JJ may be like another brother to me but this mans is hot as fuck. I would never do anything with him though. That would just feel like incest. He has it pretty rough at home. His mom left awhile back and his dad is an alcoholic who abuses him. I cant count how many times I've cleaned up his cuts from a bad night with his dad. He doesn't deserve it all but he covers it with the whole reckless idiot mask.

Now we have my favorite but I didn't say that okay? Pope fucking Hayward. He's the best I don't even know how to explain it. He's a genius but his also a fucking idiot. He is book smart definitely not street smart. Him and I are the smartest people in the group. He is a finalist in the Merit Scholarship. Out of all of the group he will definitely get out of this shit town.

Finally we have Kiara Carrera. We call her Kie. I don't why she hangs out with us when she's a Kook but I don't ask questions. Thank fuck she's a girl because I rather suffocate than talk about girl stuff with the other three idiots. She's my only girl friend and we tell each other everything and I mean EVERYTHING. She knows about that time I kissed JJ in 5th grade- shit I didn't say that okay? Anyways she's really obsessed with nature and saving the turtles and shit. She has been kinda distant lately though. She's been hanging out with Sarah Cameron the kook princess. I have bathe myself in bleach every time Kie touches me after handing out with Sarah.