Meeting old friends and new ones

Dekus pov

Papa said I was starting school today  I hope I don't see kacchan. I hope I see momo and ashido  they where my only friends before I left. I miss them. All of a sudden I hear papa scream 'I guess he burned the food again'. We all had just finished breakfast, dad was taking us to school. We all got in the car and started driving. Dad put my chemical romance on like always. I've been with papa and dad for about a little while.

(time skip)

When we got to school we said goodbye to dad. Me and hitoshi went to class we where the first ones there. A little while later two girls came up to me and hugged me . I was shook I looked at them AND IT WAS MOMO AND ASHIDO. Hi was so happy I hugged back. "Pinky and crafting table who are you hugging." yelled a familiar voice. They stopped hugging me and it was kachann . "DEKU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR 2 YEARS."  "F-foster  care." before anyone could say anything the teacher came in.

(Another time skip cause school is boring)

It waz recess and I saw a guy with half red and white hair.I sat next to him and he just keep reading "what's your name mine is izuku midoriya." he looked at me he had one gray and a blue one they where really pretty. "Shoto todoroki" "your name is very pretty" "thank you" we talked in till recess ended.