Meeting papa and dads friends

Dekus pov

Me and hitoshi had just got home dad said some friends come over.  We open the door and ALL MIGHT, MIDNIGHT, AND NEZI WHERE THERE. OMG THERE PROHEROES. AND ALL MIGHT IS HERE I MIGHT FAINT. I KNOW DAD IS ERASERHEAD BUT HES ALL MIGHT. OMG. "Izuku you ok." Dad asked. "I-its a-a-all MIGHT" "I know izuku" "I might faint omg." I fell. "Are you ok izu" "ya just need  a minute." they went to the table and talked I went upstairs to calm down. I read for about in hour till hitoshi came upstairs to get me, I went downstairs and Mrs.joke was there I already meet hee yesterday. I was hiding behind hitoshi and I came out and both midnight and Mrs joke squeaked and hugged me I let it happen it felt nice. "You can call me aunty J and midnight aunty M k?" "Ok aunty J" "you can call me uncle T and nezi uncle N k kid?" all might said to me. "Ok"

Me, aunties, uncles, and hitoshi watched a movie while dad and papa made dinner for everyone we where gonna have something called nachos. Dinner was served and I got to know them better. It came a time for bed. I went to bed and they where still talking. I was thinking about todoroki he had really pretty eyes. And pretty hair before I could think more fell asleep.

I woke up to auntie J waking me up. We had crepes today. Me and hitoshi walks to school. After a while me and todoroki lost connect I miss him but its fine. Dads have been great I've lived with them for 7 years now next month me and hitoshi have entry exams I have a quirk I was a late bloomer. My quirk is like my "father" one for all. If I touch someone I can use their quirk for a little bit.

325 words. This is a bit longer but next chapter izuku will be in middle school and they will be adopting Bakugo.