The beginning

Ever since Annabeth's mom left, things havent been the same. After 3 years of just her and her father, one day after work, he brought someone else home. She was really pretty. she had brown hair, blue eys and perfect makeup. also, next to her were 2 adorable boys that were the sweetest thng ever. Her name was Helen and her boys were Mathew and Bobby  

A few months later, it was wedding bells for her father and Helen Things were great as long as Dad was home, but the minuite he left for work, it was total hell for Annabeth.

All day she would run Helen's errands, cook, clean, and was treated like slave. The minuite her dad came home, everthing was fine. Suddenly, things wern't so fine. Annabeth's father was on a plane home from a buisness trip, and an engine burned out. The plane was a few miles from home, and there were no survivors.

That's when things got really bad, and Helen packed thier bags, and moved to New York, away from everything Annabeth knew.

***present day***

Helen woke Annabeth before her alarm clock did. "Anna!" she yelled. "Wake up! I have an early shift and i need you to cook breakfast, clean the bathroom, and buy everything on the list i left on the counter!!" The blankets were suddenly ripped off of Annabeth, and she felt the cold air on her legs. What a wonderful dream she was having, mom was here, and so was dad, even better mom was a goddess from greek mythology, her favorite.

she got out of bed and threw on jeans and a t-shirt. she had nothing fashonable to wear, so why try? She chckeed her phone, and a text from Piper was on the screen "Pick u up @ usual time?" Annabeth quickly replied with a quick "Yea"

The brothers were being obnoxious this morning. Bobby wanted sugar on his ceral, and Matt wanted pop tarts. "Okay Bob, your mom said she wanted you to cut down on your sugar intake, and Matt, we dont even have pop tarts!' she looked at the clock and exclaimed "Oh crap! you guys are late, the bus will be here any miniute!" she handed them thier bags and rushed them out the door, right where piper was parked.

"You're late" piper said as she was eating a bagel. "ugh, Helen  problems" she said as she closed the door.