cheating

"Where are you going my love?"

"Don't call me that" she said bluntly pulling a suitcase from under the bed.

"But you didn't mind before whats changed?"

"You out of both of us should know what changed!" 

"Nathalie I- I dont know what I did but I'm sorry"

"You dont know what you did?  You better remember because it was a fucking big deal at least to me! You come back from your thing in newyork like nothing happened!!"

"Honey I have no idea what your talking about!"

"Dont play coy with me! Did you really think you were that sly to pull that stunt!"

"WHAT STUNT!?!"

"DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU!?!"

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT NATHALIE SO YEA!!"

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED!!

"W-What?"

"I'm not that stupid you where all over the news the way she looked at you! she was all over you and then... Ugggh!" She screamed and threw clothes in the suitcase

"Nathalie wait! I didnt do anything!"

"Oh I see you just acidentaly hooked up with that slutty goodie to-shoes!"

"Nathalie I didnt, I swear to you!"

"I dont belive you!" She said throwing more clothes in the suitcase

"Please I know it looks bad but I swear!"

"And to think you actually cared!"

"I do!! Nathalie I cant lose you! Especially if I didnt do anything!"

"Gabriel I dont want to lose you either I love you with all I am but that broke me when I saw you two on the news that she and you where seen walking into the same hotel room and then that whole text she gave me!"

"Really you believe Audrey?! After everything shes done to you!"

"Gabriel we are done!" She ran to the door Gabriel caught her by her wrist

"No wait-"

"I WAITED SO LONG FOR YOU!! FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY! FOR YOU TO WANT ME! FOR YOU TO REALIZE HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!"

"Nath please I'll do whatever just don't leave" he begged

"ALL I WANTED WAS YOU!!"

"Nathalie..."

"But you- you n-never wanted me D-did you?" She cried

"No no no I do I really do!"

"Y-your lying!"

"Damn it look at me! I never hooked up with Audrey,  I never not loved you, I love you so much Nathalie!"

"Gabriel I... You... You've been so distant I just had a thought that... That you f-found someone *hic* better-r th-an m-me" she started crying again he head down pulling away from Gabriel he didnt let go though

"Ive been really stressed. I'm sorry love I'll try harder to show you I love you!"

She said nothing she just hugged herself wipeing a few tears away still not convinced.

"Nathalie.... Please trust me?"

"I want to but... I'm sorry I need a minute."
She said leaving the room. Gabriel felt like hed been punched in the gut he hadnt even done anything Audrey knew how to minipulate the press, she knew how to get to Nathalie and, how to minipulate pictures. What a bitch!