To Many Emotions To Handle

"Nathalie girl you have a problem." Penny bluntly stated

"I do not!"

"Then what was that!?" Penny yelled walking back from the bar with Nathalie

"It was nothing I'm just tipsy ok"

"Oh no you arnt my Nathalie is ethier black out drunk or sober as fuck and I know your not drunk you can hold your liquor so.... WHAT WAS THAT!!"

"Nothing" she mumbeled geting into the car

"You just kissed 3 guy's in there!"

"So"

"Nathalie, darling, sweetheart, girl! You cant keep kissing people and pretend its him"

"What?! Pshh no- what are you talking about?"
She said flailing her arms around as penny sat there just looking at her as she started the ignition.

"Nathalie I know you like Gabriel alot but this is not ok"

"Me?! Like gabriel?!! Hat a dream... I mean, In my dreams.... No, in your dreams!!" penny just sat there one eybrow arched.

Nathalie knew she lost and collapsed into the seat.

"Nath its ok but just tell him what will it hurt?" She said pulling into the street

"My feelings, my reputation, MY DIGNITY!!"

"Ok not the best way to phrase it" penny said turning the car "just take the risk you will feel alot better"

"Or I'll be completely heart broken!"

"Pft! You heart broken? Nathalie SANCOEUR heartbroken? Your kidding right?"

"Penny that was to low and you know it"

Nathalie turned to look out the window her deminer changed from a friendly to closed up in her bubble again.

"Wait Nathalie I'm sorry"she pulled the car to a stop at the light.

"You know I might walk from here..." She said geting out of the car

"No Nathalie wait I didnt mean it!"

"No no I know I just... I need some air I'll text you later ok."

"Nathalie there no way I'm letting you walk it cold its gonna rain your in a dress and heels. Get back in the car please!"

"I'm fine.... Your holding up trafic just go I'll be alright"

Penny thought until the blare of a horn went off.

"Damn nath! Alright Stay safe call me right when you get home alright!"

"Ok" she gave a small smile.

"Ok kisses! Love you bye!" and she drove off

Nathalie walked alittle ways thinking about her conversation with penny she knew her last name ment heartless but she hated it. Everyone was always intimidated by her name. Even though she was quiet. She didnt care as much if a strnger had that reaction but if a freind did it....

It just reminded her that she was labeled and it didnt matter what she did she would always be "heartless"

She got about halfway back when she had shortness if breath and became dizzy. she stepped into and alley and colapsed against the cold wall

She sat there for a minute trying to regain her breathe when it started to pour

She gave up she kicked her shoes off and broke down. She thought about everything under the sun, ruthless people, toxic thoughts, names she'd been called in an uncalled for manor until she felt a power flow through her body it was familiar.