❛❛AUTHOR'S NOTE❞

Ayy I never walk alone
I can feel the warmth in your hand that I’m holding
Ayy you never walk alone
Feel me, you're not alone either
- A supplementary story : You never walk alone, BTS

~✿>•<✿~

Hey everyone! First of all thank you to all of those who have read the book and support us!💜

We know that the story kinda seems incomplete as there's no perfect ending for it, but when we wrote this there was a message we wanted to tell you all through this book.

As we both are ot7 stans, there was a time- well nah it's still like this. Some of our own friends started neglecting us and they still do. They told us that loving 7 of them as men is like you're being a whore without any feelings and you know that hurts more than anything.

The story here relays a message of real feelings we all ARMYs go through. We love them as the ones who came into our lives and suddenly the darkest path became the brightest.

Just like the Y/N of this story, when she about to fall apart, they saved her, not from just ending her life but gave her a new life. Just like angels they entered her lives and turned it into a paradise, isn't that the same with us? They taught her to love herself, believe in herself. Isn't that the case with us, ARMYs too?

And that's not wrong, if Bangtan made you feel the same, it's fine because they're our idols, idols in the sense of mentor and they'll forever be.

This story was short just to state some real army feelings, some teachings to help our real life and writing this was the best decision and best moment of our life. We felt so connected and warm. And I hope you all feel the same, please don't be a silent reader and comment a lot it motivates us to write more.

And one last thing maybe in the future we'll write an epilogue or a bonus chapter for this so if you want to read, follow us or simply add the book in your library or reading list so you'll get notifications.

Once again thank you for being with us till here and supporting us. We're really thankful!

Borahae💜
~ Moon & Coco

Also don't forget that,

Life goes on~

See you in another book!