Jason Grace

Here's another song fic for y'all. The song is Cold by Jeff Williams ft. Casey Lee Williams.

TOA SPOILERS ahead. I'm warning you from now. If you're not ok with spoilers then skip this chapter.

Fem!Black! reader
Godly parent: Neptune/Poseidon
Word count: 749
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I never felt
That it was wise
To wish too much

All my life I had to fight. (Said every black struggle story). Literally. I'm not just talking about monsters, but racism, sexism, and constant discrimination.

To dream too big
Would only lead
To being crushed

I was picked on because I was a girl wanting to do "guy things". While the other girls wanted to get their hair French braided during break time, I wanted to roll around in the dirt and play sports with the boys.

But everyday there was always an excuse as to why I couldn't play with them. It was either they had "too many players" or they just straight up said "we don't want to play with a girl. Girls are crybabies and the they get hurt easily."

I'm not a crybaby but I sure as hell can turn you into one 😃🔪.

Not to mention the teachers always getting on my case for not being able to read properly (dyslexia tings 😋). They were super racist about it too. They would be like, "of course you don't know how to read properly. You blacks are known for your stupidity."

...
Athena: I'm boutta reduce the human population by one.
ATHENA NO. Keep it PG.
Athena: chill. I'm just gonna cut a hoe that's all.

Then I met you
You weren't afraid
Of anything

So of course, when I arrived at camp I thought it was going to be the same thing. But you showed me that it wasn't. You stood up for me when I didn't have the courage to stand up for myself. Even after I was claimed by Neptune.

You taught me how
To leave the ground
To use my wings

With you I felt more confident. You were my best friend after all. And I knew with time I might be even half the hero you were. You taught me how to stand up for myself and even helped me train. You helped me make a name for myself and you helped me to feel comfortable with who I am.

I never thought a hero
Would ever come my way

We promised each other to stay together forever. That we'd live in New Rome. Together. We had plans. Lots of them. But that all changed in an instant.

But more than that
I never thought
You'd be taken away

When I saw the spear through your chest it was like time stopped for me. I was too slow. I couldn't save you. I'm sorry Jason. I'm so so sorry. I wasn't even given the chance to say goodbye.

Now it's cold without you here
It's like winter lasts all year

You deserved better. So so much better.

When I returned to camp half blood the news of your death spread like wildfire. Everybody trying to comfort me in different ways. I just wanted to be alone. Nothing anybody could do would make me feel better. Nothing. Not even Leo.

I spent the most of my days in the lake just reminiscing on all of the different things we did together. But mostly. I cried. Percy would come to check on me like the amazing brother he is and let me cry on his shoulder because lord knows I needed it.

But your star's still in the sky

Everyday I wake up I look to the sky and think about you. You were the son of Jupiter. The influence you had on both camp Jupiter and camp Half Blood never faded. And neither did my love for you.

So I won't say goodbye

So for you, Jason. I'll continue to fight. For you and every other fallen demigod. Because I know that we'll be reunited one day. And we can finally be together forever without having to worry about anything but each other.

"I miss you." I whisper as I let a stray tear fall down my cheek.

3rd POV
"I miss you too."

I don't have to say goodbye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well shii. This one hit me in the feels. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

I'm taking requests for the following:
ATLA

RWBY

Marvel

Food Wars

Haikyuu

PJO/ HOO

Bye for now y'all
𝑴𝒘𝒂𝒉 😘✨
~ 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒃𝒚 𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂 💅🏽